Deanburn Dave

Bo'ness United 2018/19

Just now, brycey said:

Bowness lol

jist fir u -ba ba black sheep lol

1 hour ago, Casey Jones said:

OWER is how it is said at the yard! Rather than correct spelling/pronunciation from the brycey lad, you must be more worried by; (i) how much more of a gubbing Bo’ness will get next week in Midlothian and (ii) if Bo’ness are good enough to get into the Premier League next season. No matter that Bo’ness may have had a better first half and Tranent May have had the best of the second half, a 5-0 lose is a hammering which ever way you look at it!

spot on brother-of course its a hammering - bonnyrigg ran riot at sauchie today n will b well up for next weeks game-it disnae bear thinkin about what might happen lol the only thing a can suggest to the Bowness fans is stay athame and go and watch your amateur teem he he - you might pick up some better players lol

7 minutes ago, brycey said:

spot on brother-of course its a hammering - bonnyrigg ran riot at sauchie today n will b well up for next weeks game-it disnae bear thinkin about what might happen lol the only thing a can suggest to the Bowness fans is stay athame and go and watch your amateur teem he he - you might pick up some better players lol

Why not go  

Keep your chins up lads it’s a trip to Bonnyrigg next week

Good luck coz play like that and u ll get pumped again

2 minutes ago, Sheep77 said:

Why not go  

sorry brother - could u translate lol

2 minutes ago, BigTlass said:

Good luck coz play like that and u ll get pumped againemoji1303.pngemoji1145.png

aye big time lol

3 minutes ago, BigTlass said:

Translate what its quite clear ??

no tae a sheep its no lol

cmon then whose awe on the Bowness threed 2 night - big brycey lad is well up for it - whit a nite for the belters -be oan lads

16 minutes ago, Fat Controller said:

This is not the first time I’ve heard of a team opting not to go back to Tranent’s pub after a game. The time I remember Tranent’s players lost it over one poxy mistimed tackle so caused a rammy getting in players faces pushing and shoving but started falling to the ground faking being punched when they got shoved back. 

oh I know its terrible lol

All the BU haters piling on here tonight which is no surprise.     

That's the third time the sides have played at Tranent this season.   Two and a half very even games with only a fag paper between the sides but that last 45minutes today was a fine example of how cruel and frustrating the game of Fitbaw can be.       In the second 45 it was 2 daft defensive errors and 2 deflections and we are 4-0 down.        

We had plenty of chances to open the scoring today but we couldn't convert them into goals..............an all too familiar tale.

All the BU haters piling on here tonight which is no surprise.     
That's the third time the sides have played at Tranent this season.   Two and a half very even games with only a fag paper between the sides but that last 45minutes today was a fine example of how cruel and frustrating the game of Fitbaw can be.       In the second 45 it was 2 daft defensive errors and 2 deflections and we are 4-0 down.        
We had plenty of chances to open the scoring today but we couldn't convert them into goals..............an all too familiar tale.
 Clearly out played by a better Tranent team nothing frustrating for us the better team won 🤙🏻

21 minutes ago, brycey said:

cmon then whose awe on the Bowness threed 2 night - big brycey lad is well up for it - whit a nite for the belters -be oan lads

Life and soul of the party Brycey 

First half Bo’ness were by far the better side, didn’t take any of numerous chances.
Second half Syme’s poor pass back gave Tranent their first after that Bo’ness fell apart!

Deluded !!

Bo’ness had the better first half. Tranent the better 2nd half. Not a 5-0 game but Tranent more clinical. Bo’ness are very poor up top for me.

Just heard no player or manager from Bo’ness went back for food after the game. Very poor from any club regardless of how big or small they are. Eyemouth get beat most weeks and still have the courtesy to go back. Lack of class that

Poor show

This is not the first time I’ve heard of a team opting not to go back to Tranent’s pub after a game. The time I remember Tranent’s players lost it over one poxy mistimed tackle so caused a rammy getting in players faces pushing and shoving but started falling to the ground faking being punched when they got shoved back. I’ve heard it’s happened a few times teams have just went home.

Pathetic comeback. It’s not nice losing like that. We also lost when Bo’ness scored 2 goals in the last 5 mins. Footballs cruel sometimes but not going back when a team has put the effort in to providing your club with food etc is poor. If your manager is at the forefront of that then maybe it’s time you got a new one.

If Bo’ness had won 5-0 I’m sure the players would have been back. The committee went back so fair play to them but they should be having a word.

If the score lines the same next week I take it you will avoid Bonnyrigg’s hospitality aswell.

17 minutes ago, Sheep77 said:

Life and soul of the party Brycey 

thanx buddy - njoy ur fitba