Bo'ness United 2018/19

16 minutes ago, Fat Controller said:

This is not the first time I’ve heard of a team opting not to go back to Tranent’s pub after a game. The time I remember Tranent’s players lost it over one poxy mistimed tackle so caused a rammy getting in players faces pushing and shoving but started falling to the ground faking being punched when they got shoved back. 

oh I know its terrible lol

All the BU haters piling on here tonight which is no surprise.     

That's the third time the sides have played at Tranent this season.   Two and a half very even games with only a fag paper between the sides but that last 45minutes today was a fine example of how cruel and frustrating the game of Fitbaw can be.       In the second 45 it was 2 daft defensive errors and 2 deflections and we are 4-0 down.        

We had plenty of chances to open the scoring today but we couldn't convert them into goals..............an all too familiar tale.

All the BU haters piling on here tonight which is no surprise.     
That's the third time the sides have played at Tranent this season.   Two and a half very even games with only a fag paper between the sides but that last 45minutes today was a fine example of how cruel and frustrating the game of Fitbaw can be.       In the second 45 it was 2 daft defensive errors and 2 deflections and we are 4-0 down.        
We had plenty of chances to open the scoring today but we couldn't convert them into goals..............an all too familiar tale.
 Clearly out played by a better Tranent team nothing frustrating for us the better team won [emoji1145]🤙🏻

Bo’ness had the better first half. Tranent the better 2nd half. Not a 5-0 game but Tranent more clinical. Bo’ness are very poor up top for me.

Just heard no player or manager from Bo’ness went back for food after the game. Very poor from any club regardless of how big or small they are. Eyemouth get beat most weeks and still have the courtesy to go back. Lack of class that

Poor show

This is not the first time I’ve heard of a team opting not to go back to Tranent’s pub after a game. The time I remember Tranent’s players lost it over one poxy mistimed tackle so caused a rammy getting in players faces pushing and shoving but started falling to the ground faking being punched when they got shoved back. I’ve heard it’s happened a few times teams have just went home.

Pathetic comeback. It’s not nice losing like that. We also lost when Bo’ness scored 2 goals in the last 5 mins. Footballs cruel sometimes but not going back when a team has put the effort in to providing your club with food etc is poor. If your manager is at the forefront of that then maybe it’s time you got a new one.

If Bo’ness had won 5-0 I’m sure the players would have been back. The committee went back so fair play to them but they should be having a word.

If the score lines the same next week I take it you will avoid Bonnyrigg’s hospitality aswell.

57 minutes ago, Fat Controller said:

This is not the first time I’ve heard of a team opting not to go back to Tranent’s pub after a game. The time I remember Tranent’s players lost it over one poxy mistimed tackle so caused a rammy getting in players faces pushing and shoving but started falling to the ground faking being punched when they got shoved back. I’ve heard it’s happened a few times teams have just went home.

You can slaver some shite Fat Controller

5 minutes ago, Belter1 said:

Pathetic comeback. It’s not nice losing like that. We also lost when Bo’ness scored 2 goals in the last 5 mins. Footballs cruel sometimes but not going back when a team has put the effort in to providing your club with food etc is poor. If your manager is at the forefront of that then maybe it’s time you got a new one.

If Bo’ness had won 5-0 I’m sure the players would have been back. The committee went back so fair play to them but they should be having a word.

If the score lines the same next week I take it you will avoid Bonnyrigg’s hospitality aswell.

If Bonnyrigg are dishing out their Farmfood 6 for a £1 pies then probably.     

If I was picking the BU side for Bonnyrigg it wouldn't be 4-3-3 ...............probably needs to be a 5-5-4 for us with 2 keepers in goal if we are to have  a chance.   

Only joking of course as the BU's will stick to Plan A and show some serious bouncebackability to defeat the big Rose.

Mon the BU's !!!  

19 minutes ago, Legless said:

Has the Fauldhouse manager scared you off, they sussed you out for being an arsehole too!

no scared me off by any means lol - with a name like legless u must b an arsehole too lol