Deanburn Dave

Bo'ness United 2018/19

2 hours ago, San Starko Rover said:

Quick question for the BU fans, seen lots of teams applying for licensing in the EoS many smaller than yourselves but I heard BUs not applying at the moment, is there a reason you’re holding off this at the moment?

Yes

Glad its a scheduled away game this week because I wouldn't fancy the chances of Newtown being playable if this weather continues!
It's to be mild tomorrow. Most parks should hopefully be OK on Saturday. Happy birthday

Thank you John.  After standing waiting for the bus this morning for 45 minutes I'm happy to hear the weather will improve.

Thank you John.  After standing waiting for the bus this morning for 45 minutes I'm happy to hear the weather will improve.
Bus pass serving you well...!!

Third trip to Tranent this season.  We've both won a cup tie but league points are different.  This has the potential of being a cracker.  I don't see us keeping a clean sheet as they are good up top, so our forwards need to be at their best today.  No predictions for this one but c'mon the BU's!

Two evenly matched teams, wet slippy pitch and probably some niggles carried over from the last game. All the ingredients for a cracking game.....Mon the BU's !!!

At Tranent.
Positives - same starting 11 for BU's as last week. The Steak and Haggis Bridie.

Negatives- no assistant referees !!!

0-0 at halftime. Enjoyable game with good chances for both sides. Tranent hit the bar but the Tranent keeper the busier by far. A few debatable offside calls by the ref but without assistants they are tough calls for him to make.