Bo'ness United 2018/19

12 minutes ago, Deanburn Dave said:

I presumed that wee Dev wasn't fully fit. Why else would you pick a transfer listed player ahead of a regular.

If ur on about McDonald,he played last week too,as did DJ,mind you I thought that last week,why isn’t Snowdon playing 

Edited by boness4ever

Snowdon refuses to play 90mins on plastic pitches as it knackers his joints for the following week.

That wasn’t a plastic pitch today...?

As for today, team selection wrong, substitutions wrong, game plan wrong. Probably the poorest game I’ve seen this season. Big wide pitch and barely used it until McKenzie (not a winger) came on.
Syme would’ve gave a good wide option too.

Well, I’m fcuking ragin’ after that today. We’ve no leadership on the park or off the park at both coaching and committee level. If Kerrigan is not sacked then he should be man enough to resign. His player recruitment, apart from Syme, Morgan and McKenzie has been abysmal. All the other players he has brought in have not been good enough – Gray, Prentice, Watt, McMullen, McDonald, Comrie, Marshall and Aldin. I’ll exclude Sweeney and Tiwi from that list, but if he thinks that 18 year old boys are the answer to our lack of fire power up front then he’s coaching at the wrong level.

Let’s face it, Kerrigan should never have been appointed in the first place. It was the easy option for the committee but it appears to be laziness on their part not to invite applications for the post. However since the appointment there has been numerous occasions when he should have been sacked. 

•    10 February 2018, losing 4-1 away to a ten man Broughty Ferry
•    His tactics in the replay at Hurlford after going one goal up
•    Losing the last three league games of the 2017/18 season
•    Failure to recruit a goal scorer – I know they are hard to come by but Kerrigan has come nowhere near getting someone who might be what we need
•    Putting Hunter up front near the end of the game against Jeanfield – it was desperation not tactics
•    Narrowing the pitch at Newtown
•    Letting an eight man Crossgates score against us and hanging on at the end. This to me was the worst of the sacking offences.
•    Today
•    The overall disciplinary record this season which has been shocking

I’ll not include the first half performance at home to Tynecastle or the game at Sauchie as I wasn’t there.

There are more. See the comments above about team selection and set up and tactics. He is quite clearly out of his depth. He has taken Bo’ness backwards

8 minutes ago, 3 Valuable Points said:

He is quite clearly out of his depth. 

If only there had been previous proof of that...….say in the East Juniors superleague.

Well, I’m fcuking ragin’ after that today. We’ve no leadership on the park or off the park at both coaching and committee level. If Kerrigan is not sacked then he should be man enough to resign. His player recruitment, apart from Syme, Morgan and McKenzie has been abysmal. All the other players he has brought in have not been good enough – Gray, Prentice, Watt, McMullen, McDonald, Comrie, Marshall and Aldin. I’ll exclude Sweeney and Tiwi from that list, but if he thinks that 18 year old boys are the answer to our lack of fire power up front then he’s coaching at the wrong level.
Let’s face it, Kerrigan should never have been appointed in the first place. It was the easy option for the committee but it appears to be laziness on their part not to invite applications for the post. However since the appointment there has been numerous occasions when he should have been sacked. 
•    Failure to recruit a goal scorer – I know they are hard to come by but Kerrigan has come nowhere near getting someone who might be what we need
•    Putting Hunter up front near the end of the game against Jeanfield – it was desperation not tactics
•    Letting an eight man Crossgates score against us and hanging on at the end. This to me was the worst of the sacking offences.
•    Today
I’ll not include the first half performance at home to Tynecastle or the game at Sauchie as I wasn’t there.
There are more. See the comments above about team selection and set up and tactics. He is quite clearly out of his depth. He has taken Bo’ness backwards

Agree with a lot of that but the bit I’ve made bold is a load of rubbish. I’ve seen enough of Tiwi already to see that if the team was set up better and we created some decent chances he’d have scored against that mob today. Hard to come by at EOS level but good 18 year old boys is exactly what we need. Other than Tiwi, McKenzie and Syme when he gets going, there’s zero pace in the BU squad.

39 minutes ago, 3 Valuable Points said:

•    Today

What a lot of  rubbish 

•    Today
Wow! So that's a maybe then?

Why to single out separate games is a fucking nonsense 

No leadership on the park Hunter , Gemmill 

No leadership off the park join the committee or help out 

The only one I agree is a striker  but he has tried  to get one 

5 minutes ago, 3 Valuable Points said:

Maybe if you write your replies in English people would understand you

Maybe if you didn’t talk shite . Your no the twat that wants him sacked every week in the crowd 

That wasn’t a plastic pitch today...?

As for today, team selection wrong, substitutions wrong, game plan wrong. Probably the poorest game I’ve seen this season. Big wide pitch and barely used it until McKenzie (not a winger) came on.
Syme would’ve gave a good wide option too.
It was a committee man who when asked by a raging supporter why Snowdon wasn't playing made the reference to a plastic pitch. Made no sense at all to anyone. I wonder if the management staff are fed up with players picking and choosing the games they play in.