Bo'ness United 2018/19

13 minutes ago, Deanburn Dave said:
53 minutes ago, lithgierose said:
Ref ok ?

I thought he was poor but he wasn't responsible for our failure to score.

That chestnut has been around all season. The young man was hooked when he was the one with pace that could have been the telling factor late on.

If our manager has a plan I wish he would tell the players because that performance was clueless.

We stole a point and should be grateful.

I heard a lot of unhappy supporters today and these guys are the backbone of our support so can I suggest that the powers that be get their finger out and sort this current situation sorted. Please!!!!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, boheesian said:

That chestnut has been around all season. The young man was hooked when he was the one with pace that could have been the telling factor late on.

If our manager has a plan I wish he would tell the players because that performance was clueless.

We stole a point and should be grateful.

I heard a lot of unhappy supporters today and these guys are the backbone of our support so can I suggest that the powers that be get their finger out and sort this current situation sorted. Please!!!!!!!!!!!

I don’t think your supporters are alone in being unhappy. The interesting question is how do the supporters suggest the powers that be sort it? 

12 minutes ago, PatP said:

I don’t think your supporters are alone in being unhappy. The interesting question is how do the supporters suggest the powers that be sort it? 

Unfortunately, poor officials are a malaise affecting Scottish football all the way to the top.  The last week highlighted a few major errors.  How do you sort that?  The million dollar question.

Edited by Jambo'ness

5 minutes ago, Jambo'ness said:

Unfortunately, poor officials are a malaise affecting Scottish football all the way to the top.  The last week highlighted a few major errors.  How do you sort that?  The million dollar question.

My comment was more aimed at making your supporters happy. Poor officials happen at every level - I am sure they do their best on every occasion - and their decisions will likely even themselves out. Sadly fans tend to forget when they do well for their team and only remember when they don’t. 

28 minutes ago, PatP said:

7 minutes ago, PatP said:

My comment was more aimed at making your supporters happy. Poor officials happen at every level - I am sure they do their best on every occasion - and their decisions will likely even themselves out. Sadly fans tend to forget when they do well for their team and only remember when they don’t. 

I'm sorry but you have contradicted yourself.  Your first comment is clearly aimed at supporters in general and was answered as such.

Your second comment centres on Bo'ness alone and I think you are just looking for a reaction.

8 minutes ago, Jambo'ness said:

I'm sorry but you have contradicted yourself.  Your first comment is clearly aimed at supporters in general and was answered as such.

Your second comment centres on Bo'ness alone and I think you are just looking for a reaction.

If you think I have contradicted myself I apologise. My comment initially meant that your fans are not the only ones who are questioning how their club is doing - I would ask the same of any fans questioning the clubs direction - how do you propose changing it? I’m not after a reaction - all I ask is what the unhappy supporters want to make things better? I would say the same to Rose fans if “the backbone of our support” were asking for a change. 

20 minutes ago, PatP said:

If you think I have contradicted myself I apologise. My comment initially meant that your fans are not the only ones who are questioning how their club is doing - I would ask the same of any fans questioning the clubs direction - how do you propose changing it? I’m not after a reaction - all I ask is what the unhappy supporters want to make things better? I would say the same to Rose fans if “the backbone of our support” were asking for a change. 

Late on a Saturday night is not the best time to give a measured answer to that.

"Where's Kegs ?" was a question asked by a few fans yesterday as they looked over to the dugout. Mystery solved- during the week Kegs received a 2 game ban following the Dundonald game.

Why? Can’t remember seeing anything happen with him at Dundonald.