Bo'ness United 2018/19

9 minutes ago, LongTimeLurker said:

Think his spelling is so messed up that an autocorrect function has been making things even worse recently rather than fixing it.

It is when I'm using my phone their is a problem where it thinks their is spaces in words and auto corrects to other words which is why you get strange words

3 hours ago, Thebus1984 said:

Have to agree. For an ex professional to constantly be in the refs ear trying to get players booked is shameful. 

J

Some off our supporters lacked class today with there shouts embarrassing 

A win is win in any competition but we do try to make it hard for ourselves. Bringing on McKenzie at half-time and Prentice a bit later changed the game for us.  

We also gave the ball away far too often in midfield which puts you on the back foot. My MOTM was Snowdon just for his overall consistency in game.

1 hour ago, Golum said:

The plans for the new stadium etc look excellent , will it be ready for next season ?

Worst case scenario, we will be back in October but recent chatter has been more positive than that, with end of August likely.

21 minutes ago, Deanburn Dave said:

Prentice swerving shot from 20 yards 0-2 # Belter

Good to see Nicky coming good and getting a regular start. I always thought that he would have been picked up by a senior club before now. Reputedly Falkirk showed an interest a couple of years ago, must be better than some in their present squad.

1-2 at halftime. Star forward line is a tall one and it's a tough game for the BU defence especially wee Devon who is a foot shorter than his opponent.
Plenty for both sets of fans to enjoy on a cold night.

Still goals to come in this game. Both sides will fancy their chances.