Deanburn Dave

Bo'ness United 2018/19

2 minutes ago, FuzzyBear said:
6 minutes ago, Jambo said:
Or title-winning matches?

Nothing will ever beat 1997.

In your opinion.  To me 2010 was SuperLeague not just Division 1.

Dont think it beats coming back to win after being 2 down with 3 mins to go.

Junior cup game a year or so earlier was good as well when the Rose equalised in last minute of extra time when our keeper was on the wing to cross for the equaliser and then won on penalties.

7 hours ago, FuzzyBear said:

Dont think it beats coming back to win after being 2 down with 3 mins to go.

Junior cup game a year or so earlier was good as well when the Rose equalised in last minute of extra time when our keeper was on the wing to cross for the equaliser and then won on penalties.

Again, in your opinion.  Strangely enough, that isn't always the word.

Remember, this 'my dad is bigger than your dad' was caused by auld dunderheid and his usual pish.

5 hours ago, Jambo'ness said:

Again, in your opinion.  Strangely enough, that isn't always the word.

Remember, this 'my dad is bigger than your dad' was caused by auld dunderheid and his usual pish.

Sadly your blinkered replies fail to acknowledge the most important part of my original post - the testimonial match for Chris Donnelly to be held on Sunday 17th of March and my acknowledgement of what a fantastic player Chris Donnelly is.

Instead you chose to focus on the tongue in cheek part of my comment .  Clearly you don't value the match that much

3 hours ago, Auld Heid said:

Sadly your blinkered replies fail to acknowledge the most important part of my original post - the testimonial match for Chris Donnelly to be held on Sunday 17th of March and my acknowledgement of what a fantastic player Chris Donnelly is.

Instead you chose to focus on the tongue in cheek part of my comment .  Clearly you don't value the match that much

Tongue in cheek?  You?  Best laugh I've had today.  I would also love you to explain your last comment and how you arrive at that conclusion.

Tongue in cheek?  You?  Best laugh I've had today.  I would also love you to explain your last comment and how you arrive at that conclusion.

I’d prefer him to stop posting his tedious pish on the Bo’ness thread.

Still you make no reference to Chris Donnelly's benefit match - who I have acknowledged for being a fantastic player/servant.

I assume having a Bitch at me is more important to you.

I’d prefer him to stop posting his tedious pish on the Bo’ness thread.

Tedious pish - that's rich from someone who stalks threads all over P&B

Tedious pish - that's rich from someone who stalks threads all over P&B  

‘stalks threads’

What does that even mean? That I post in more than one thread, like most other folk?!

Go’n just beat it off of this thread and away have a lie down you slavering old clown!

‘stalks threads’

What does that even mean? That I post in more than one thread, like most other folk?!

Go’n just beat it off of this thread and away have a lie down you slavering old clown!

1 hour ago, Auld Heid said:

Still you make no reference to Chris Donnelly's benefit match - who I have acknowledged for being a fantastic player/servant.

I assume having a Bitch at me is more important to you.

Put your fishing rod away and take a long walk off  a short pier.

Good luck to Chris Donnelly, made 70 appearances for Blackburn United between 2005-2007 scoring 12 goals, and played alongside his brother Paddy in quite a few of them.  At the end of 2006/07 Chris went to (from memory) Camelon and Paddy went to Kilsyth.

Weather for Saturday looks challenging. Very windy 30 mph winds from the Kinneil end with gusts up to 50mph. Predicting lots of goals at the Fisons end.

22 hours ago, Burnie_man said:

Good luck to Chris Donnelly, made 70 appearances for Blackburn United between 2005-2007 scoring 12 goals, and played alongside his brother Paddy in quite a few of them.  At the end of 2006/07 Chris went to (from memory) Camelon and Paddy went to Kilsyth.

yeah he came to Camelon and played under Allan McGonigal

7 minutes ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

yeah he came to Camelon and played under Allan McGonigal

How long did he get away with it ?:whistle

Weather for Saturday looks challenging. Very windy 30 mph winds from the Kinneil end with gusts up to 50mph. Predicting lots of goals at the Fisons end.

Andy Murphy to shell a hatrick from his own box.

Well Max's first game in charge so all the best.

Heard Andy Shirra has left the club, sorry to see him go but I here that he and Max have past history.