Deanburn Dave

Bo'ness United 2018/19

That is why Kegs has gone down a little in my estimation.  It's not as if we are in a hopeless position.  His decision to jump ship now has put a lot of added pressure on the lads. 
Let's face it, we're not going to be changing much before the end of the season.

I believe that there is a decent squad at Bo’ness, for me they lack an out and out finisher as they create a lot of chances but fail to convert.

We miss a out and out striker like big Hissy and  a wide man like Nicky walker 

42 minutes ago, Sheep77 said:

We miss a out and out striker like big Hissy and  a wide man like Nicky walker 

Big hissy for the job 

1 hour ago, Bublue said:

Big hissy for the job 

Heart says yes, head not so sure.  Maybe we could wheel him out for a comeback :lol:

I’m a Kelty Hearts supporter who saw Tam Courts as an influential captain and a very successful manager, sorry to lose him.

just want to reply to the guy who said Tams sights might be higher than Boness. Boness are a great club with a great history and the Potential in time to be up there with East Kilbride and Kelty etc.

At the time he left Kelty there were 4 league teams lookikg for a manager and he didn’t get any of them. I don’t know if he applied for them but anyway my point is... he left Kelty too early and going to Boness would give him the opportunity to prove himself again and take Boness to the top of the Lowland League , they are a club who could do it 

13 hours ago, Pampabay said:

I’m a Kelty Hearts supporter who saw Tam Courts as an influential captain and a very successful manager, sorry to lose him.

just want to reply to the guy who said Tams sights might be higher than Boness. Boness are a great club with a great history and the Potential in time to be up there with East Kilbride and Kelty etc.

At the time he left Kelty there were 4 league teams lookikg for a manager and he didn’t get any of them. I don’t know if he applied for them but anyway my point is... he left Kelty too early and going to Boness would give him the opportunity to prove himself again and take Boness to the top of the Lowland League , they are a club who could do it 

No chance of that if they aren't even  going for a Licence. Too many people going on about great history that's why the country has its current political state. BoNess may go for their licence next year for the following year. They may not so it doesn't matter about how much history they have if their future isn't going to have the same sort of story. I hope boness do once they get their ground all done that theye go for their licence. 

I'd be surprised if tam courts went for it

10 minutes ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

No chance of that if they aren't even  going for a Licence. Too many people going on about great history that's why the country has its current political state. BoNess may go for their licence next year for the following year. They may not so it doesn't matter about how much history they have if their future isn't going to have the same sort of story. I hope boness do once they get their ground all done that theye go for their licence. 

I'd be surprised if tam courts went for it

Not in our hands. 

Does anyone know what he's currently involved with?

So why would you be surprised if he went for it especially if all goes well with the ground and Hub development and the potential that could bring.

19 minutes ago, boheesian said:

Not in our hands. 

Does anyone know what he's currently involved with?

So why would you be surprised if he went for it especially if all goes well with the ground and Hub development and the potential that could bring.

Potential it could bring but is thst something that will definitely happen. Given it was last minute.com to join the league. As I said I hope it does.

Boness do need a clean start new manager new ideas if you were to get courts and your license could be a force to be reckoned with again. But.the it's us attitude.look what we used to be doesn't bring success

17 hours ago, Pampabay said:

If thats my post you are referring too.it was.tams sights might be set higher than the EOS.as in LL or sfl.

I really dont subscribe to the idea this will be a walk over on Saturday.

This is a dangerous time to play Boness and Bonnyrigg  will still need to be at their usual best to get a  result. Anyone suggesting this is going to be a demolition is delusional.

I do fancy us to win but Boness players are hurt and really playing for the pride of the team, their fans and themselves after what happened at Tranent so expect nothing less than 100% determination from them and to make it difficult.

My prediction... 3-1 Bonnyrigg

6 minutes ago, Sheep77 said:

Why 

Not a great fan of people returning to a club.  It rarely works out. 

He's hardly pulled up trees, first at Camelon then the 'shire, has he?

2 hours ago, Sheep77 said:

John sludden  new manager ? 

Fingers crossed!

1 hour ago, Deanburn Dave said:

Looking at the weather forecast you would have to think that the Bonnyrigg game is doubtful at best.

The Big Rose have made every effort to get the game on by laying covers down on the pitch. Task completed yesterday my hands are still thawing out.

C’mon the Rose