Bo'ness United 2018/19

Bo’ness had the better first half. Tranent the better 2nd half. Not a 5-0 game but Tranent more clinical. Bo’ness are very poor up top for me.

Just heard no player or manager from Bo’ness went back for food after the game. Very poor from any club regardless of how big or small they are. Eyemouth get beat most weeks and still have the courtesy to go back. Lack of class that

36 minutes ago, Sheep77 said:

OVER 

OWER is how it is said at the yard! Rather than correct spelling/pronunciation from the brycey lad, you must be more worried by; (i) how much more of a gubbing Bo’ness will get next week in Midlothian and (ii) if Bo’ness are good enough to get into the Premier League next season. No matter that Bo’ness may have had a better first half and Tranent May have had the best of the second half, a 5-0 lose is a hammering which ever way you look at it!

1 hour ago, Belter1 said:

Bo’ness had the better first half. Tranent the better 2nd half. Not a 5-0 game but Tranent more clinical. Bo’ness are very poor up top for me.

Just heard no player or manager from Bo’ness went back for food after the game. Very poor from any club regardless of how big or small they are. Eyemouth get beat most weeks and still have the courtesy to go back. Lack of class that

We were in my car before 3.55 and the one in front of us at the main road was our managers.. Now he maybe had a  prior engagement or he had resigned and left. 

Thought you’re keeper showed a lack of class also.

2 hours ago, Belter1 said:

If that was the case, I would have to agree with you.

1 hour ago, Casey Jones said:

OWER is how it is said at the yard! Rather than correct spelling/pronunciation from the brycey lad, you must be more worried by; (i) how much more of a gubbing Bo’ness will get next week in Midlothian and (ii) if Bo’ness are good enough to get into the Premier League next season. No matter that Bo’ness may have had a better first half and Tranent May have had the best of the second half, a 5-0 lose is a hammering which ever way you look at it!

spot on brother-of course its a hammering - bonnyrigg ran riot at sauchie today n will b well up for next weeks game-it disnae bear thinkin about what might happen lol the only thing a can suggest to the Bowness fans is stay athame and go and watch your amateur teem he he - you might pick up some better players lol

7 minutes ago, brycey said:

spot on brother-of course its a hammering - bonnyrigg ran riot at sauchie today n will b well up for next weeks game-it disnae bear thinkin about what might happen lol the only thing a can suggest to the Bowness fans is stay athame and go and watch your amateur teem he he - you might pick up some better players lol

Why not go