Bo'ness United 2018/19

Plenty going on this week.  Where I am concerned, a junior outfit playing at Newtown is not going to stop me from following the 'real' United away but I can understand if others see it differently.  Some of the older fans may prefer to pop along the road, rather than face a bus journey.  Some people's work might prevent them getting to an away game but one at Newtown would suit and a few will prefer to keep their money in Bo'ness, rather than give others the benefit of travelling away.

As for our interim ground, that is a problem.  The SFA should only be looking at Newtown, not a temporary home.  I certainly don't want 'home' games to be staged at Camelon.  Travel difficulties for many, as even the Supporters Club had to stop running buses there due to the yobs stoning the windows.  Heck, let's get the lawnmowers out at Firs Park, it would be a better option!

54 minutes ago, Jambo'ness said:

Plenty going on this week.  Where I am concerned, a junior outfit playing at Newtown is not going to stop me from following the 'real' United away but I can understand if others see it differently.  Some of the older fans may prefer to pop along the road, rather than face a bus journey.  Some people's work might prevent them getting to an away game but one at Newtown would suit and a few will prefer to keep their money in Bo'ness, rather than give others the benefit of travelling away.

As for our interim ground, that is a problem.  The SFA should only be looking at Newtown, not a temporary home.  I certainly don't want 'home' games to be staged at Camelon.  Travel difficulties for many, as even the Supporters Club had to stop running buses there due to the yobs stoning the windows.  Heck, let's get the lawnmowers out at Firs Park, it would be a better option!

I wouldn't want to play at boness either if shoe was on other foot

40 minutes ago, Deanburn Dave said:

Hope Sauchie don't get in the top league next season. Time wasting fouling arseholes.
Darren Cummings used to make barrels......now the w****r is one.

Dreadful game to watch but the BU get the 3 points.

Of the irony of a team including gemmell to moan about another team lol

The ending to this match is what football is all about.  To say the wind ruined it is being kind to Sauchie.  Their style is not conducive to attractive football.

Comrie, the lad that the Sauchie committee reported as ineligible in that semi-final, came back to haunt them today and put a big dent in their top 5 hopes.

Cummings antics at the end, waging a personal war against the dugout were also most amusing.

The better team won today, undoubtedly and the 3 points gained are like gold dust.

5 hours ago, Jambo'ness said:

Won't it just be a couple at most .games awayfrom newtown.

Cummings antics at the end, waging a personal war against the dugout were also most amusing.

What did the lying wee shitebag Cummings do at the end? I left the minute the full time whistle meant but heard some jeering on the way out...?

No they f****** don't :lol:

Aye they fucking do.

And you fucking know it.

Cummings went across to the dugout and started booting it, the practice balls and anything else lying about. Proper dummies oot the pram tantrum. Feckin hilarious.

Haha, wish I’d seen that. Stupid wee fud. For someone who’s ‘Mr Sauchie’ he can’t even get a start in a team offering very little up front.