Bo'ness United 2018/19

Donnelly, Comrie, Gemmell, Jacobs, Campbell and Sime have all recently signed on for next season. Josh MacDonald will still be with us next season as he has a 2 year contract...... anybody else confirmed for next season ?

AFAIK Brian Morgan is signed for next season too which is a big plus.

Think it’d be good to know who isn’t signed for next season that we might be losing...

Can [mention=26552]Scuzz[/mention] shed any light on this??

15 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

AFAIK Brian Morgan is signed for next season too which is a big plus.

Think it’d be good to know who isn’t signed for next season that we might be losing...

Can [mention=26552]Scuzz[/mention] shed any light on this??

Morgan 2nd top goal scorer so far this season with 16. Marty still in front with 19.

I have Morgy on sixteen as well.

To answer 8Miles question apart from the recently announced extensions Brian Morgan is indeed under contract until the end of next season as are Andy Murphy, Josh Macdonald Fraser Keast, Alex Marshall, Nicky Prentice and Calum Scott.

I have Morgy on sixteen as well.

To answer 8Miles question apart from the recently announced extensions Brian Morgan is indeed under contract until the end of next season as are Andy Murphy, Josh Macdonald Fraser Keast, Alex Marshall, Nicky Prentice and Calum Scott.

Calum Scott??

Now that the League season is over, I have to say it worked out better than I originally hoped.  Pre-season, there was an expectation we would make top 5 but always that nagging doubt.

The season was going along fairly well, without hitting any heights and then Tranent happened.  Goalless at half-time, then blitzed in the 2nd half.  Kegs had been under fire for a few weeks, if not months  and it was the final straw.  That it was the Tranent manager who took over the reins seemed surreal at first but what a transformation since.  Ten straight league wins since Max's arrival is amazing stats, especially when it is taken into account only 3 were at Newtown.

I, for one, am looking forward to next season already.

3 hours ago, Golum said:

Certainly a great run since his arrival and with the new facilities should be exciting times for you 

Yes we hope so. Heard work starts this week on the new surface as the shafts have now been repaired. There might be a delay with more time spent making sure everything is complete.