Bo'ness United 2018/19

To review what happened on Saturday: 

Bo'ness were 2-1 up and there was a dangerous situation where Devin Jacobs was under pressure and he made sure to get rid of the ball rather than giving it away and a chance for a Tranent goal. Bo'ness fans appreciated this and applauded him for doing so. Then some guy in a tranent club polo (I'm asssuming this is the player I "shouted" at) made snide comments towards the group of fans I was standing with for supporting our team. I pointed out to him then that getting rid of the ball is better than giving away an opportunity. 

Then Bo'ness went 3-1 thanks much to Ian Black failing to simply clear the ball and giving away an opportunity. I pointed this out to the guy and he started shouting about "dont fuckin ever talk to me", and words to that effect. At that point other tranent related people got pretty aggro and one decided that because of what i was wearing I was fair game for homophobic abuse calling me a "poof" this was after getting called a fat f**k and other similar things by several individuals. At that point I did start shouting I will admit, however, I'd say thats fairly understandable when I'm in a position where I need to defend myself from homophobic abuse. 

I also left the game early as I was scared of any further confrontation from your fans. But yeah sure, I was "shouting at players" which makes it all ok. Whatever makes it easier for you to pretend that there isnt a serious issue here that needs to be looked at seriously by your club and fans.

15 hours ago, Belter1 said:

You had committee members next to a guy who was arguing with our players and never said anything. Behind our dug out. Big guy 30s or (hard paper round) grey tee shirt white and pink trainers. Shouts nothing about shit every time I’ve seen him.

People in glass houses shouldn’t through stones.

Nobody is saying any abuse is right. We’re getting petty in arguing about whose doing it the most.

There was 3 kids 12-16 year olds who must have came with team or club because they were in with officials before gate was open. They sat on the players dug out area until moved from the linesman 15 mins INTO  the game. The abuse/bile/swear words that was directed to max and the two coaches was a disgrace / embarrassing without whoever they were with having a word ! If they were mine they would have been in the car and on there way home at 2.45 !  So before stating about a big guy arguing with your players take a look at your own officials/officials kids ! 

Bo'ness were 2-1 up and there was a dangerous situation where Devin Jacobs was under pressure and he made sure to get rid of the ball rather than giving it away and a chance for a Tranent goal. Bo'ness fans appreciated this and applauded him for doing so. Then some guy in a tranent club polo (I'm asssuming this is the player I "shouted" at) made snide comments towards the group of fans I was standing with for supporting our team. I pointed out to him then that getting rid of the ball is better than giving away an opportunity. 
Then Bo'ness went 3-1 thanks much to Ian Black failing to simply clear the ball and giving away an opportunity. I pointed this out to the guy and he started shouting about "dont fuckin ever talk to me", and words to that effect. At that point other tranent related people got pretty aggro and one decided that because of what i was wearing I was fair game for homophobic abuse calling me a "poof" this was after getting called a fat f**k and other similar things by several individuals. At that point I did start shouting I will admit, however, I'd say thats fairly understandable when I'm in a position where I need to defend myself from homophobic abuse. 

I also left the game early as I was scared of any further confrontation from your fans. But yeah sure, I was "shouting at players" which makes it all ok. Whatever makes it easier for you to pretend that there isnt a serious issue here that needs to be looked at seriously by your club and fans.

Ah right so you just pointed out to the guy. Just being Mr nice guy were you. I know who you are now. Your well known for having a mouth on you.

I’m sure you were at the Tranent Penicuik final last year aswell coming out with shite?

As for the young lads they were noising max and Kev up before the game and was all lighthearted. If they took it further when the game started then they should get told to rein it in if it was the case

It was one of our players you were arguing with the polo on not any supporters. Not one other supporter argued with you so stop playing the victim. I watched it all.

Don’t know why you would have went home early though if you done nothing wrong. And supposedly wasn’t a decent crowd from Tranent either so nothing to worry about with your 1000s of supporters there to back you up.

1 hour ago, Belter1 said:

Ah right so you just pointed out to the guy. Just being Mr nice guy were you. I know who you are now. Your well known for having a mouth on you.

I’m sure you were at the Tranent Penicuik final last year aswell coming out with shite?

As for the young lads they were noising max and Kev up before the game and was all lighthearted. If they took it further when the game started then they should get told to rein it in if it was the case

I don’t know what noising up constitutes in Tranent but that was far more bile and disgraceful comments than winding up, and it was all game ! 

If it was to come out of adults mouths it would have been shocking but to come out kids mouth !!  

I don’t know what noising up constitutes in Tranent but that was far more bile and disgraceful comments than winding up, and it was all game ! 
If it was to come out of adults mouths it would have been shocking but to come out kids mouth !!  

Think use watered down weegies have been watered down to much.

I never said they were not out of order. I said it was lighthearted before the game. They know Kev and max from there time at Tranent. Ex manager and coach getting a hard time. So what. I’m sure they both haven’t complained about it.

Dry your eyes and look forward to your holiday on Tuesday night.

6 hours ago, Belter1 said:

It was one of our players you were arguing with the polo on not any supporters. Not one other supporter argued with you so stop playing the victim. I watched it all.

Don’t know why you would have went home early though if you done nothing wrong. And supposedly wasn’t a decent crowd from Tranent either so nothing to worry about with your 1000s of supporters there to back you up.

Still nothing to say about the use of homophobic language pal?  

7 hours ago, Belter1 said:

Yes I, a Bo'ness fan, was at Tranent Penicuik just to annoy you. 

Here's the fixtures as I understand it.   At least 3 competitive games to go ………...but hopefully we get 7 !!! :-

Saturday 27 April - Away to Dalkeith ……….our final league game.   

League Cup:-   Tuesday 30th April -  Away to Tranent in the Quarter Final   ………..the winner plays in the semi-final either Bonnyrigg on Monday 6th May or Haddington on Saturday 4th May.   Final of this Cup is on Sunday 12th May.           

The King Cup-  We will either play Jeanfield on Saturday 18th May or it's Bonnyrigg on Wednesday 22 May 2019.........winner plays Semi Final on Friday 24 May. Final of this Cup is on Saturday 1st June.

10 hours ago, Deanburn Dave said:

Here's the fixtures as I understand it.   At least 3 competitive games to go ………...but hopefully we get 7 !!! :-

Saturday 27 April - Away to Dalkeith ……….our final league game.   

League Cup:-   Tuesday 30th April -  Away to Tranent in the Quarter Final   ………..the winner plays in the semi-final either Bonnyrigg on Monday 6th May or Haddington on Saturday 4th May.   Final of this Cup is on Sunday 12th May.           

The King Cup-  We will either play Jeanfield on Saturday 18th May or it's Bonnyrigg on Wednesday 22 May 2019.........winner plays Semi Final on Friday 24 May. Final of this Cup is on Saturday 1st June.

Bonnyrigg best Haddington last week,they then beat Penicuik on Monday,so we play Bonnyrigg if we beat Tranent 

Edited by boness4ever

5 hours ago, Jambo'ness said:

Tough on whoever wins on the 22nd, having to play the semi two days later.

It doesn't work like that.

QF will be on Saturday 18th unless Bonnyrigg are in it and are also in EOS Qualifying Cup Final and it's being played that day, in which case QF is Wednesday 22nd. (If Spartans also reach Lowland League Cup Final the EQC Final is Wed 22nd). In turn Bonnyrigg are already into South Challenge Cup Final on Sunday 26th and so that SF would be Wednesday 29th.

With that caveat your closing schedule is:

Sat 27 Apr          Dalkeith (A)
   Tue 30 Apr      Tranent (A) - LC R2
Mon 06 May      Bonnyrigg (H) - LC SF
Sun 12 May        LC Final
Sat 18 May         (A) - KC QF
Fri 24 May          KC SF
Sat 1 Jun              KC Final

Your LC SF would have been next Saturday if Penicuik had won in QF: their title round robin campaign ends on Wednesday but Bonnyrigg's ends next Saturday.

Scottish Cup Final is Saturday 25th May.

Edited by HibeeJibee