Bo'ness United 2018/19

Will they f**k. Their support seems to consist of about 50% (probably higher) jaikie tramps. They’ll have spent Good Friday and their £6 gate money drinking White Lightning in the garden and pishing their trackies.
Oh the irony....!!

When was the last time we hosted Tranent? I seem to remember us humping them 8-0 or suchlike about twenty years ago but everything else I can remember since has been through there. 

For what it's worth, a win tomorrow virtually secures second place, given our goal difference relative to Dundonald. 

Another tough one tomorrow. A few questions of who are available with Donnelly a doubt also missing McKenzie and  will Snowdon be back?
Will  Tranent bring a large travelling support or will it be the usual tandem.

Probably only be 30 or so. But as long as Bo’ness bring through there usual 1000s to Tranent so we can keep the gate money. Just love it when the watered down weegies come through on there holidays.

8 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

Will they f**k. Their support seems to consist of about 50% (probably higher) jaikie tramps. They’ll have spent Good Friday and their £6 gate money drinking White Lightning in the garden and pishing their trackies.

Their keeper must be in that category given his behaviour in the last match. Good shot stopper though but mad.

8 hours ago, Hip Priest said:

When was the last time we hosted Tranent? I seem to remember us humping them 8-0 or suchlike about twenty years ago but everything else I can remember since has been through there. 

For what it's worth, a win tomorrow virtually secures second place, given our goal difference relative to Dundonald. 

Last time they visited was in May 1999, for an east of Scotland Cup, semi-final replay.  The BU's won 2-1.

10 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

That's good coming from a toon where your all brother's and sisters . Lie Forrit

Care to explain the irony?

This should be good.
Your post reminds me of a tramp giving advice on someone's curtains.

Bo'ness a place where everyone sits on the same side at weddings - resplendent in their best shell suit.

That's good coming from a toon where your all brother's and sisters . Lie Forrit

[emoji1]

But we at least know who our actual parents are though.

Bo'ness a place where everyone sits on the same side at weddings - resplendent in their best shell suit.

Knew your reply would be good. Great post mate. Will definitely read again.

1 hour ago, Auld Heid said:

Your location : Linlithgow

Your team : Linlithgow Rose / Rangers.

Aye depending on which side of the bed you fall out of. Try as you might you cannot ride two horses with one arse. So which one is it?

5 hours ago, Belter1 said:

Probably only be 30 or so. But as long as Bo’ness bring through there usual 1000s to Tranent so we can keep the gate money. Just love it when the watered down weegies come through on there holidays.

Weegie’s cheeky c**t 

3 hours ago, Auld Heid said:

The curtain banter again get some new patter