Bo'ness United 2018/19

4 minutes ago, Deanburn Dave said:

Totally agree with Hip Priest. Could have easily gone either way in 90 minutes, extra time and then the penalties at the end. MOTM was Campbell who battled their front line all game. Immense performance.

Was Campbell the number 4 for Bo’ness? Thought he had a great game.

Interesting refereeing decision tonight at the game. Looked to me (from a distance) like a passback to the Star keeper who picked up the ball. Ref awarded an indirect free kick to BU which I thought was correct but Star players were going daft about the decision. Turned out the Star player had kneed it back rather than kicked it back. Referee took the view that the ball was on the deck and therefore the kneeing of the ball was an intentional trick and booked the Star player for ungentlemanly conduct. Correct decisin.
I often slag off refs but they know the rules far better than me.

Cheers guys.

After midnight and I’m still wide awake with the tension built up whilst you were updating us with the penalties.

Totally agree with Hip Priest. Could have easily gone either way in 90 minutes, extra time and then the penalties at the end. MOTM was Campbell who battled their front line all game. Immense performance.

Ross has to be a big shout for being our POTY this season. Started the season with a goal spree, hasn’t missed many games and has been steady throughout.