Bo'ness United 2018/19

2 hours ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

We have had a lot of work done to pith we have a pump to pump water off hot extra drainage their is a sanded area where they had done trouble with fox even the goalmouth are quite well grassed

Game on I think.

We have had a lot of work done to pith we have a pump to pump water off hot extra drainage their is a sanded area where they had done trouble with fox even the goalmouth are quite well grassed
Don't rise to it Alan, if they moan kick the noisy tenants out....!!!

I'm glad that's the last we see of Tynecastle this season.  I thought Ian Black of Tranent was bad for running a game but they have two at it, Clum & Ross Elliot.  Referee really let them dictate everything.

Bo'ness were poor in the first half, with Dev being the best for us.  When we went behind I really feared the worst but the goal from MacKenzie was after some sharp play.  Their number 7 going off for two yellows didn't change much and despite having several chances to clinch things it just wouldn't come.

Fitness told in extra-time and nobody deserved a goal more than Devon Jacobs.  Nicky Prentice also deserved his strike for making a big difference up front.

Still cannot fathom how Morgan got booked for an alleged dive when through on goal.

Overall, a win's a win is about all you can say.

34 minutes ago, Thebus1984 said:

Have to agree. For an ex professional to constantly be in the refs ear trying to get players booked is shameful. 

J

It comes right from their youth set up,their U20s are the worst moaning faced team you will ever come across, watched the Dunipace 20s last night vs them and it was more of the same. Shame as both the 1st team and 20s play some good football.