Bo'ness United 2018/19

Great all-round performance today.  Like watching a different team just now.  Prentice is like a new player, so much more confidence and effectiveness.  The same can be said for Ryan Stevenson too.

Dougie is having an indian summer just now and it's good to see.

For MOTM, I have to go with Michael Gemmell, he won absolutely every ball he went in for and drove the side forward in the first half especially.

1 minute ago, Jambo'ness said:

Great all-round performance today.  Like watching a different team just now.  Prentice is like a new player, so much more confidence and effectiveness.  The same can be said for Ryan Stevenson too.

For MOTM, I have to go with Michael Gemmell, he won absolutely every ball he went in for and drove the side forward in the first half especially.

Good to see Nicky Prentice doing well, he was outstanding at Killsyth and looked a certainty to get picked up by a senior club. Still time for hime to get there. Send him back if you like!

PS just realised that Bo'ness now are a senior club.

1 hour ago, Jambo'ness said:

Wouldn’t disagree with anybody’s choice of MOTM. As a unit they all played their part from the defence out especially the first-half when the played good attacking football. In the second-half Haddington closed us down quicker but they didn’t really threaten Murphy's goal. Don’t think Hunter and Campbell missed a ball in the air.

Hope Jordan Cropley is ok after being stretchered off with what looked like a knee injury following a tackle with Chris Donnelly.

Edited by boheesian

Gemmell MOTM for me as well. Absolutely dominated the midfield today.

Special mention goes to Haddington’s goalie for a contender for ‘save of the season’ when he flew across goal and tipped Jacobs top-corner-bound shot over the bar. A save so good, the ref gave a goal kick!

51 minutes ago, blooz said:
8 hours ago, paul999 said:
Maybe 14 under Kegs? You lot hounded the guy out and I'm sure max will do a decent job with what looks like a decent squad but still kegs is getn stick !

Try winding up on another thread

Kegs did do a good job for Bo’ness why he resigned I don’t know 

1 hour ago, Jambo'ness said:

He tried hard and is a really nice guy, maybe too nice.  Just wasn't tactically astute, which stemmed all the way from Hurlford last season.

Yes he is a nice guy. However, nice guys don’t always make  the best managers. Let’s just move on  to a new day and and a new dawn.