Bo'ness United 2018/19

37 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Going to be strange watching games there. How will that work in terms of gate money when you can essentially just park up and walk over? 

Well as far as I recall, Syngenta had put in a note of interest to the EOSL with Little Kerse as their home, so there must be a way to keep it secure.

Well as far as I recall, Syngenta had put in a note of interest to the EOSL with Little Kerse as their home, so there must be a way to keep it secure.
Not necessarily. The Rose fans have discussed some open grounds attended this season.

1 hour ago, John S said:
1 hour ago, Jambo said:

Not necessarily. The Rose fans have discussed some open grounds attended this season.

There doesn't seem to be the same requirement for an enclosed pitch.  I suspect most of you guys will make sure you pay your way rather than hurt your club and so would most opposition fans. Desperado?  There may be a few I suppose. 

Edit - don't think there is still a requirement for closed ground in the juniors now. 

Edited by HTG

April fixtures

Tue 2 v Crossgates (h) league 7pm

Sat 6 v Tynecastle (h) cup 230pm

Tue 9 v Newtongrange (a) cup 7pmif we beat  Tynecastle 

Sat 13 v Bonnyrigg (a) league 230pm

Sst 20 v Tranent (h) league 230pm

Sat 27 v Dalkeith (a) league 230pm

KO times may change

Edited by boness4ever

Up against a side that shipped 13 last week, you would expect a fair return today but teams can go two ways after a defeat like that.  Totally crumble or come back fighting.  In all honesty, they have been hit hard all season, hey even we scored 8 down there, so we must go for the jugular.

Our goal difference could do with a lift after the Tranent debacle, last week restored it, now to better it!