Bo'ness United 2018/19

3 hours ago, Jambo'ness said:

All that Bo'ness fans wanted today was a convincing win and they got it.  Right from the off, they looked sharp and playing four up top with the wind was the right thing to do.  Tactics changed in the second half, successfully and a MOTM performance from MacKenzie.  Scored a hat-trick and hauled down for a penalty too.

I think the distribution of Murphy deserves a mention too.  In the second half, he rarely wasted a clearance against the wind, using foot and throws to good effect.

Max Christie has now got a five goal win in his last two games.  Can his side equal or better that in his next match?

Away for the weekend but pleasing to read about what sounds like a comfortable victory and good performance in tricky conditions. 

13 minutes ago, Specky said:

Thanks for paying attention.

emoji851.png

Away for the weekend but pleasing to read comfortably the thickest poster on this forum having yet another disastrous performance. However, repeatedly and successfully making a moon-howling c**t of yourself does at least get you a solitary plus mark for consistency. You can get your carer to put a wee star on your chart for you. 

Terrible conditions today to play football but at times we played good football scored good goals and a lot off good performances. A hope we can keep the players we have got and max can bring in 3 or 4 quality signings  for next season 

Without getting carried away after only one game, I have more faith in the tactical 'nous' of Max than I did with Kegs.  So a team parking the bus isn't going to be the end of the world.

It's certainly a change to see some animation from a boss again.

Edited by Jambo'ness

43 minutes ago, FairWeatherFan said:

Isn't this just misinformation/misunderstanding as its amateur teams with the names bo'ness & linlithgow who are applying to the East Region?

I think Alan is fishing for info again because we wouldn't tell him the outcome of a meeting held with members.