Bo'ness United 2018/19

I really dont subscribe to the idea this will be a walk over on Saturday.

This is a dangerous time to play Boness and Bonnyrigg  will still need to be at their usual best to get a  result. Anyone suggesting this is going to be a demolition is delusional.

I do fancy us to win but Boness players are hurt and really playing for the pride of the team, their fans and themselves after what happened at Tranent so expect nothing less than 100% determination from them and to make it difficult.

My prediction... 3-1 Bonnyrigg

2 hours ago, Sheep77 said:

John sludden  new manager ? 

Fingers crossed!

1 hour ago, Deanburn Dave said:

Looking at the weather forecast you would have to think that the Bonnyrigg game is doubtful at best.

The Big Rose have made every effort to get the game on by laying covers down on the pitch. Task completed yesterday my hands are still thawing out.

C’mon the Rose 

2 hours ago, Jambo'ness said:

Not a great fan of people returning to a club.  It rarely works out. 

He's hardly pulled up trees, first at Camelon then the 'shire, has he?

I think people like drs slate him he actually did a good job at camelon in the two years their. It was the end of his term that was the problem so we judge him on the last month rather than 2 yrs he was their. First season we had lost all the players from dannys team that got us to semifinal. Took us to last 16 of junior cup that year. Year later quarter final at Kilwinning.

At shire 2nd and 4th place finishes. He first year if it wasn't for Kilby run of 20 wins which is a freak thino they could have won the league.