Bo'ness United 2018/19

On 12/01/2019 at 18:31, 3 Valuable Points said:

Well, I’m fcuking ragin’ after that today. We’ve no leadership on the park or off the park at both coaching and committee level. If Kerrigan is not sacked then he should be man enough to resign. His player recruitment, apart from Syme, Morgan and McKenzie has been abysmal. All the other players he has brought in have not been good enough – Gray, Prentice, Watt, McMullen, McDonald, Comrie, Marshall and Aldin. I’ll exclude Sweeney and Tiwi from that list, but if he thinks that 18 year old boys are the answer to our lack of fire power up front then he’s coaching at the wrong level.

Let’s face it, Kerrigan should never have been appointed in the first place. It was the easy option for the committee but it appears to be laziness on their part not to invite applications for the post. However since the appointment there has been numerous occasions when he should have been sacked. 

•    10 February 2018, losing 4-1 away to a ten man Broughty Ferry
•    His tactics in the replay at Hurlford after going one goal up
•    Losing the last three league games of the 2017/18 season
•    Failure to recruit a goal scorer – I know they are hard to come by but Kerrigan has come nowhere near getting someone who might be what we need
•    Putting Hunter up front near the end of the game against Jeanfield – it was desperation not tactics
•    Narrowing the pitch at Newtown
•    Letting an eight man Crossgates score against us and hanging on at the end. This to me was the worst of the sacking offences.
•    Today
•    The overall disciplinary record this season which has been shocking

I’ll not include the first half performance at home to Tynecastle or the game at Sauchie as I wasn’t there.

There are more. See the comments above about team selection and set up and tactics. He is quite clearly out of his depth. He has taken Bo’ness backwards

Felt compelled to look in and saw this post, are you having a Laugh pal ! Joke of a post and an attitude that we ill see you lose a one of the best managers going about.

4 hours ago, Hunter6 said:

Felt compelled to look in and saw this post, are you having a Laugh pal ! Joke of a post and an attitude that we ill see you lose a one of the best managers going about.

Don't understand "3 valuable points" attitude, the team has only lost one league game from 13 played what's his problem?

2 hours ago, San Starko Rover said:

Quick question for the BU fans, seen lots of teams applying for licensing in the EoS many smaller than yourselves but I heard BUs not applying at the moment, is there a reason you’re holding off this at the moment?

Yes

Third trip to Tranent this season.  We've both won a cup tie but league points are different.  This has the potential of being a cracker.  I don't see us keeping a clean sheet as they are good up top, so our forwards need to be at their best today.  No predictions for this one but c'mon the BU's!