Bo'ness United 2018/19

Sorry Sheep, you are correct. I do have it written down on my sheet bizarrely, just haven't included in above when typing it out. I couldnt get a job as a club secretary, teamlines would be a mess [emoji846]

Still, adding that in doesn't change the point I was making about the game overall. In terms of efforts on goal, it wasn't the one sided affair being portrayed by some, despite the BU's deserving their win.

It highlights you omitted facts when you gave your stats, you also ignored the Donnelly incident but keep in why you say was a penalty to Dunipace, had they got the penalty it might only have been 5-1, had Gemmell been awarded the free kick there would have been no penalty incident.
It is understandable that you give a one sided view as you are after all a Dunipace supporter.

Second half BU's had 8 efforts on goal, 1 of which hit the post and had 2 1v1. Dunipace had 7 efforts on goal, 1 of which the BU keeper tipped into the bar and also had 1 1v1 that was saved. They also had stone wall penalty denied at 3-1, in the lead up to the second goal, which would also have brought a red card and could have changed the latter stages.

I get you are a BU fan, but I've just watched the game a second time so can tell you absolutely that those are the stats.

Maybe watch the game a third time then. We hit the post twice second half. Tiwi shot and a Shirra header.

You fail to mention Gemmel being fouled in the lead up to Dunipace second goal or Donnelly being pushed which in the Dunipace box in front of the ref which should have been a penalty.

You say BU only hit woodwork once when they had two off the woodwork. Have you only watched the game partially?

The stats you have given are not fact as you have omitted certainly an effort off the post and the penalty Donnelly should have received. Also you say Dunipace should have had a penalty without mentioning the player that goes through Gemmell prior.

On the balance of play 7 or 8-2 would have been a truer reflection of the game, you were also wrong to assume I’m a Bo’ness fan.

Guess we'll need to agree to disagree. Nothing wrong with that. I think 3-2 would have been a closer reflection, which was the consensus from most I spoke to after the game including a couple of BU players, you thought more. That's fine.

I've had the "pleasure" of watching the game fully again (now onto watching the video a second time in full, as most know I do after every game) and I've not changed my mind nearly at half time on the second run through.

See above, I omitted the post in the first half in error, though I had it written down, I didn't count "post" first half fit some reason. Rest of the figures are correct.

Gemmel was not fouled in run up to Dunipace second goal, no idea where you got that idea from. He just makes a mess of it.

No idea what incident you are claiming Donnelly was pushed, don't remember it live and didn't see anything, or any claims, on first full review. No one mentioned it after the game or on here either. When was it I'll look closer at the video?

No one "went through" Gemmel prior to the Dunipace penalty claim. It was a slack pass by his own teammate, Dunipace player got there first and was fouled in the area. Gemmel picked up the ball and made a mess of it which led to the second goal.

I've assumed your a BU follower, yes, based on the content of your posts and a clear leaning (bordering on blue tinted specs [emoji846]) towards the away side. If you're not a BU follower, I'd be fairly surprised.

It highlights you omitted facts when you gave your stats, you also ignored the Donnelly incident but keep in why you say was a penalty to Dunipace, had they got the penalty it might only have been 5-1, had Gemmell been awarded the free kick there would have been no penalty incident.
It is understandable that you give a one sided view as you are after all a Dunipace supporter.
I'm not a Dunipace supporter. [emoji106][emoji6]

1 minute ago, 8MileBU said:

That was me! Thought I did a good job in the end once the players started listening!

None of them listened to you you were mince one of your players told me that I agreed

6 minutes ago, Sheep77 said:

Are you still something to do with the pace 

He's more Hale  than Pace these days!

9 hours ago, Mr Prez said:

Wheest you thought you would have been watching the wee rose cheating Camelonia (so a heard)instead of watching the jinyurz

wouldnae give the Wee Rose my money, #monthejooniors!