Bo'ness United 2018/19

On ‎25‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 20:56, 8MileBU said:

Gray was a very good player, but had been out injured for quite a while. Everyone on here always seems to be quick to say cheerio to players who don’t start every week, but when the injuries and suspensions kick in, it pretty much always comes back to bite us on the arse.

Unfortunately his attitude was stinking.  I remember him getting stupidly sent off at Forfar last season.  Not the only player to have been sent off stupidly, certainly but Gray was a one-trick pony who really hasn't been interested in getting fit.

1 hour ago, Auld Heid said:

Your park and surrounds were a credit to you when Linlithgow visited.

Great to see clubs invest in their parks rather than question others..!!

I would never criticise any other club's grounds , we are lucky that we have a hard working committee and of course our main sponsor

M-Pact to help us.

Pathetic penalty awarded to Tranent. Kegs getting his tactics and team all wrong IMO.

Anyway... Special mention to the 40-something mouthbreathing tink with the specs, wooly Pom-Pom hat and grey joggers([emoji1]) at the far end of the enclosure where women and kids were sat, leaning over the rail screaming obscenities at Will Snowden then getting all aggressive and in the face of an older BU fan. A fucking tramp, a wimp and a seething mess if ever I’ve seen one. Think Baz might’ve been his name. Imagine being that age and your mates having to check you for your behaviour cos there’s kids about.

Ended 2-1. Snowdon missed a penalty. We had lots of shots but they came to nothing.. We had 30+ corners and made nothing of them. MOTM the Tranent goalie.
Referee was honking for both sides. Probably about 14 booked in a game without a bad tackle. At 1-1 the linesman decided to award a penalty to Tranent and book Snowdon. From what I saw Snowdon had broken up an attack near the byline and cleared the ball out the box for a throw in and then he bumped into the Tranent player off the pitch and he fell over.