Bo'ness United 2018/19

19 minutes ago, John S said:

I'm sure the BUs played Eyemouth in a friendly a number of years ago but I can't remember the details. I'm sure Jambo'ness will have them. Cheers

Your memory serves you well John.  It was back on 11th January 1969, at Newtown.  It finished a 2-2 draw, with the BU scorers being a trialist and Ian Wodecki.

14 minutes ago, John S said:

Cheers Jambo'ness I thought there was one not quite so far back.

There might be a more recent game but you can never rely on the Journal where it comes to Bo'ness matters.  They've historically given the inside-leg measurements of every player the wee rose sign but sadly negligent on BU games and signings.

17 minutes ago, Deanburn Dave said:

Never mind trivia like "will the game be on ?"......the big question is - is there a pie hut ?

Yes of course, but there’s usually 6, hopefully there’s a knife to half them 

8 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Cannot be arsed with the drive down to Eyemouth despite my intentions through the week. Hope to read the details of a 13-0 BU win on here later!

Part-timer :P :lol:

It's well noting that at this stage last year we had completed four trips to Tayside, which makes today's longest journey of the season pale into insignificance.

On the result, I'll have whatever you are on.  Our lads would struggle to score that in a month.  However they are conceding an average of 6.5 a game, so any less than 6 would be considered poor on our part.