Bo'ness United 2018/19

Boness 5 Tynecastle 2 FT.

The BU's were booed off at halftime trailing 0-1 after the worst BU performance I have ever seen. I was at Carnoustie when we were 5-0 down at halftime and we were better in that half than today's "effort". Feckin shameful performance.

Second half the introduction of Campbell for Sime and the switch of McMullin to left back and a big increase in pace and effort saw the BU assert themselves.

Game of 2 halves if ever there was one.

Another good performance from McMullan. Very good with the ball at his feet for a defender.

Also, that’s two games in a row that Donnelly has started as the furthest forward of the three centre midfielders as opposed to Morgan. Totally negates what both of them are best at and should be swapped about.

Whenever we ventured forward in the first half, Marty always seemed to have to come wide right.   In the second he was able to stay central and got a brace.  The lad McMullen had a good second half when switched to the left and Syme now has a bit of competition out there, no bad thing.  The young lad, with a first name of Tiwi, looked a decent prospect when he came on.  Still a pupil at St Mungo's I'm led to believe.

One position that does need sorting is in goals.  Marshall is always stuck on his line, which contributed to their late second goal.  For me, Murphy should be number 1.

9 hours ago, Red Rose said:

The most disappointing thing is that we all thought you would be a league challenge this season. 

Oh dear.  Another one of the Bonnyrigg brigade on a fishing exercise. On here at 1am because even his wrist turned him down.

You are the only one that considered we would be a challenge this year, no noises of the sort from our side.

17 hours ago, Deanburn Dave said:

Boness 5 Tynecastle 2 FT.

The BU's were booed off at halftime trailing 0-1 after the worst BU performance I have ever seen. I was at Carnoustie when we were 5-0 down at halftime and we were better in that half than today's "effort". Feckin shameful performance.

Second half the introduction of Campbell for Sime and the switch of McMullin to left back and a big increase in pace and effort saw the BU assert themselves.

Game of 2 halves if ever there was one.

100% Correct. When Campbell went into the dressing room at HT it was obvious a change was on the cards. That had the desired effect and we ran out easy winners in the end. Our lack of composure on and off the ball smacked of complacency and we were simply shite. Who do you lay the blame at because that team is full of experienced players?  

10 hours ago, Red Rose said:

The most disappointing thing is that we all thought you would be a league challenge this season. 

The most disappointing thing is that despite a comfortable win for your team a fortnight ago, you are still here spouting pish, all butthurt and really, really angry about all things Bo’ness. Bizarre.