Bo'ness United 2018/19

The constant moaning from Tranent players and manager was embarrassing, Black nothing more than a cheat and for the money he’s reportedly being paid he’s a wages thief as well as a cheat!

He’s no on as much as you have heard mate so don’t think he will be getting done for theft anytime soon.

I think both teams were guilty of moaning and looking for fouls that otherwise they wouldn’t be because the ref was whistle happy. Old saying you don’t ask you don’t get. He was giving everything. Surprised there wasn’t more red cards. Must have been at least 9 cards dished out.

Slightly bizarre scenes at the end - Hunter got sent off and whilst making his way to the dressing room a bunch of Tranent (players?) standing opposite the toilets not only kicked over a plastic barrier towards him but threw some stuff at him as he went into the changing room. 

When I asked what they were playing at I got all sorts of dogs abuse including being told I was a backwards c*nt!!

So for that reason - get it right up ye ya fucking greetin faced cock wombles you got what you deserved. 

Frustration, relief, joy.  All three emotions felt in around 5 crazy minutes today.

First things first, the steak & haggis bridie I had was very tasty and nothing lik the grilled offerings of our last visit.

The Bu's started brightly and could have had a couple of quick goals.  To balance that, Murphy made a great save when tipping wide a net-bound curler from their number 9.

The ref did his best to spoil it but still we saw a good game.  Their opener was unstoppable, if a little undeserved.  

Going behind the second time seemed like a killer blow and tbh the gestures towards us by the 7 would have seen others sent off.  We had the last laugh however.

Almost like that cup-tie at Rob Roy a few years back. :bounce3:bounce3:bounce3

Very good performances from Snowdon, Syme, Campbell, Donnelly & MacKenzie but I gave my MOTM to Murphy for his amazing save(s) in the first half.

22 minutes ago, monkeyblair said:

Slightly bizarre scenes at the end - Hunter got sent off and whilst making his way to the dressing room a bunch of Tranent (players?) standing opposite the toilets not only kicked over a plastic barrier towards him but threw some stuff at him as he went into the changing room. 

When I asked what they were playing at I got all sorts of dogs abuse including being told I was a backwards c*nt!!

So for that reason - get it right up ye ya fucking greetin faced cock wombles you got what you deserved. 

Fucking spoonburners 

After the goal Black took the kick off himself passed it to himself then ran into "Dougie" fell to the ground holding his face WTF was that all about.  Pink boots sums him up.

He was at it the full game! Talentless little p***k only thing he did in the game was try to get opponents sent off.
Hunter got sent off for celebrating, Tranent number 7 5 minutes previously ran over to Bo’ness fans gesturing with his arm and screamed 3 times “get it right fucking up yous”, referee and linesman chose to ignore that!

Michael Gemmell running over and wildly celebrating the Boness winner in front of the Tranent fans is retaliation for the abuse dished out to his mum by the same Neanderthals the last time the BU's visited.
I know Mrs G. well. Would be a brave man to give her abuse [emoji23].

Michael Gemmell running over and wildly celebrating the Boness winner in front of the Tranent fans is retaliation for the abuse dished out to his mum by the same Neanderthals the last time the BU's visited.

Gutted I missed that! Gemmell himself took some abuse through there at the end of last season from a guy standing not far from us in their enclosure, a guy who I can only describe as a mouthbreathing neanderthal tink, who made homeless tramps look well dressed!

Slightly bizarre scenes at the end - Hunter got sent off and whilst making his way to the dressing room a bunch of Tranent (players?) standing opposite the toilets not only kicked over a plastic barrier towards him but threw some stuff at him as he went into the changing room. When I asked what they were playing at I got all sorts of dogs abuse including being told I was a backwards c*nt!!

That will be the new on-trend insult for a while since Conor McGregor (UFC not ex BU!) called Khabib Nurmagomedov that at their press conference the other day.

The two league matches are going to be tasty affairs!

Which we’ll take a good crowd away to...

Predictions for the Tranent crowd that come through to Bo’ness? I’ll start the guessing with a whopping 24.

1 hour ago, 8MileBU said:

Gutted I missed that! Gemmell himself took some abuse through there at the end of last season from a guy standing not far from us in their enclosure, a guy who I can only describe as a mouthbreathing neanderthal tink, who made homeless tramps look well dressed!

That will be the new on-trend insult for a while since Conor McGregor (UFC not ex BU!) called Khabib Nurmagomedov that at their press conference the other day.

Which we’ll take a good crowd away to...

Predictions for the Tranent crowd that come through to Bo’ness? I’ll start the guessing with a whopping 24.

24 luvin this lol- that will b about right as there travelling support is a joke just like ian black lol