Bo'ness United 2018/19

1 hour ago, Deanburn Dave said:
5 hours ago, FuzzyBear said:
Dave's a good lad but I look forward to his comments on this :thumsup2.

Fuzzy, the fact is the camera never lies. I was caught up in the moment and saw probably what I wanted to see and posted accordingly. That's fairly normal behaviour for most Fitbaw fans to be fair.

To be fair to you Dave I was standing right next to you and got it wrong as well, there was a couple of players in the way that didnt make it obvious

Fuzzy, the fact is the camera never lies. I was caught up in the moment and saw probably what I wanted to see and posted accordingly. That's fairly normal behaviour for most Fitbaw fans to be fair.

Just remember that the next time you blame the ref - probably Saturday [emoji23]

1 hour ago, Deanburn Dave said:

Fuzzy, what's this "probably" nonsense. I already have my post match analysis for our trip to Tranent drafted.
Highlights will include :-
Poor ref, stonewall penalty, abusive Tranent fans and dodgy bridies !!

Saturdays Menu

Tranent v BU's the Alex Jack Cup

Match Officials ; Kevin Lindsay - Ref ; AR's Iain Gallacher & Ben Gannon (nickname Loose}.     

Weather decent 

No news on the half time delicasies. Although a previous post suggested an oven has been bought. May have come with a starter pack of said food.

Dave for the benefit of Fuzzy your impartial match reports are legendary. Last week was fake news.

1 hour ago, Jambo'ness said:

Now for another big test.  A trip to the far east, Tranent!  Always get a tough game there and fully expect the same tomorrow.  Just do your best lads and get stuck in.

Ian black ex hearts and rangers I'm sure he's player/coach there. He was in fixing our fridges at work the other day. 

Ian black ex hearts and rangers I'm sure he's player/coach there. He was in fixing our fridges at work the other day. 

He’s there as a player and should be playing tomorrow.

There’s also an Ian black who is a coach at tranent (no relation)