Bo'ness United 2018/19

You can go on Youtube and watch a rather sterile 90 second video that really just shows the goals of the east Kilbride v Edinburgh City game with some bland backing music,    I much prefer the rawness of the video made by a young Edinburgh City fan of the same game.     Here's a link to his highlights. Enjoy.     
          Iwill confess that it made me miss the singing and chanting of the Bo'ness Young Team ......................although there are other aspects of their behaviour i am glad to see the back of.  

Been a long time since there’s been any unsavoury young team carry on though. That’s all probably over a decade ago now. On the rare occasions they have turned up in recent years they’ve generally just been a noise.

7 minutes ago, Deanburn Dave said:

Halftime 0-0. Boness have had a couple of chances to score but for me East Kilbride are a yard faster and playing the better Fitbaw. We are still in it though so hopefully we can nick a goal 2nd half.

Giving the ball away then we're on the back foot.

1 hour ago, Deanburn Dave said:

2-0 FT. Boness had a fair number of chances but Kilbride goalie had some good saves. Two referee blunders led to the goals. Absolute feckin homer.

The Ref who handled last years Hurlford game. Probably EK shaded it but some of  his decisions were strange. As for the stand side linesman he needs reprogamming handn't a fecking clue what do with his flag. DD it was never a penalty.

It's always easy to blame the ref but in this case it's right to.  Two fouls on BU players directly leading to their 2 goals.  Brown was a joke, not ably assisted by the lanky linesman.

The BU's did not deserve to lose and can be proud of their performance.  If that is the standard of the LL then bring it on!

BTW I think they got the pies locally, most likely from Daldowie Crematorium.

2 minutes ago, Deanburn Dave said:

A few BU players were sloppy today in possession and there's plenty of room for improvement. We had chances today and the EK keeper had some good saves and on another day who knows.

Kieran Sweeney our new striker made some good runs today and hopefully will get on the scoresheet soon.

Let's remain positive.  We were beaten by a side in a higher league but certainly didn't let ourselves down.  The fact their 'keeper was announced as MOTM says it all.