Bo'ness United 2018/19

We could even afford a missed penalty from Will!  

If anyone is thinking of derisory comments over the type of teams we are playing, just remember we have hit double figures twice in the last 5 years or so against such wonderful junior sides as Portgordon & Stoneyburn.  This was a Cup match and will not be replicated on a regular basis in the League.

The Tweedmouth 'keeper made some inspired saves and had a fair deal of luck too.

For me MOM was Marty Wright.  He led the line well, creating the first and getting a couple himself.  Was unlucky with other efforts too, including one off the bar.

I know it seems strange not giving it to Ross Campbell, after all it's not often a centre-back scores a hat-trick but Marty just pips him.

Edited by Jambo'ness

Moving on to Wednesday and what is already a huge game for the BU's.  Up against the only team to challenge Kelty last season and indeed beat them three times!

This year, things may be different.  They have lost some important players due to cost-cutting and may also miss two players from yesterday's team due to red cards.

We have to get off to a winning start and build momentum.  The easy league many foresaw just isn't going to happen.  Look at Crossgates for example!

I'm sure big Hunts was getting saved for midweek and the goal-machine that is Allan Mackenzie, 2 in 3 now, will likely start.

C'mon the BU's!

Moving on to Wednesday and what is already a huge game for the BU's.  Up against the only team to challenge Kelty last season and indeed beat them three times!
This year, things may be different.  They have lost some important players due to cost-cutting and may also miss two players from yesterday's team due to red cards.
We have to get off to a winning start and build momentum.  The easy league many foresaw just isn't going to happen.  Look at Crossgates for example!
I'm sure big Hunts was getting saved for midweek and the goal-machine that is Allan Mackenzie, 2 in 3 now, will likely start.
C'mon the BU's!
LTHV are very decent albeit undisciplined.

On 09/08/2018 at 19:14, seenitall said:

We would hope after joining the seniors for12AF159D-76FD-487F-BCA4-BBE028AB6584.thumb.jpeg.ff09d6dd4656ae2525af09a3dde7b887.jpeg a bit more professionalism ..... but then I spot this for Saturday .

Nothing like trying to sell the game !

Just now, Ford said:

Passed by this afternoon and Tweedmouth sign still up - so this Wednesday game was still not advertised - think board is good idea but if not updated regularly would be better removed

7 hours ago, Ford said:

Passed by this afternoon and Tweedmouth sign still up - so this Wednesday game was still not advertised - think board is good idea but if not updated regularly would be better removed

The board is in a  good position and we know our fixtures well in advance so where’s the problem. Surely someone within the Club can take the responsibility for updating match information. Treasure chest and people through the gate are currently - yes we have sponsors - our regular source of income.