Bo'ness United 2018/19

Just to hark back to yesterdays game for a moment.  How easy were some of their players to bait?  Numbers three, five and our old failure James McAteer all indulged in backchat to a degree they were most certainly losing concentration.

Will came in for some criticism for what some saw as a 'stupid' booking, when he took out their number three.  I would like to see the positive side in that at least it wasn't a card for backchat as is normally the case.

12 hours ago, Deanburn Dave said:

Get Marc Kelly signed.  Lets not faff about,  We know what he can do.

Same with big Alden El-Zubadai. 

Yes I agree but it might not be as simple as that. Marc will probably want to keep his options open considering he was only freed on Friday. As far as Aldin is concerned he has ability but his lack of pace is a worry. 

Heard that Gray is likely to be out for another few weeks, so he'll need another pre-season:whistle

Do the team practice free-kick moves in training? If not it's time they did as they are so predictable.

14 hours ago, Deanburn Dave said:

So next week it's the Alex Jack Cup and the BU's take on Tweedmouth Rangers.      It's Scotland v England folks !!! 

Last season Tweedmouth finished bottom of the league.   1 win , 1 draw and 22 defeats.  Scored 21 goals but conceded 139 for a goal difference of -118.  That's an average of nearly -5 per game last season.

This year in the qualifying cup it looked like they had tightened up with a 2-0 defeat by Lothian Thistle Hutchison Vale and a 2-1 defeat by Ormiston.   Both these games were at home.      But today they had an 11-2 thrashing at Easthouses Lily..............maybe they don't travel well.    Hopefully the BU's can do the business on Saturday.................and send them homeward to think again !!!

Probably scrape a 2-0 win 

19 minutes ago, goodold luthgy said:

I was hearing the hospitality has had to be closed, more unpaid bills ?

What bills would you have to pay ? A case off lager they get out off Tesco etc surely 

1 hour ago, goodold luthgy said:

I was hearing the hospitality has had to be closed, more unpaid bills ?

46 minutes ago, goodold luthgy said:

Closed because of unpaid bills I heard, but don't take my word for it, make a phone call.:rolleyes:

I'd be focusing more on my own club if they were pumped out the league cup by Sauchie and Crossgates tbh. Or maybe that's why you're on our thread deflecting?

lithgy.jpg