Bo'ness United 2018/19

Top Fud was the Oakley no 3 closely followed by ex BU James McAteer who was the greeting faced no 10 for Oakley.

Top fud was that big useless giraffe of a referee. He has absolutely no place refereeing anything above amateur level. A few late challenges and a shoulder barge sending Gemmell flying over the touchline go unpunished, but then he booked that Oakley player for handball even though it was going miles out of play, although Ross Campbell was quick to prompt the ref! [emoji1]

Good performance and some decent football today though I’m not sure we were up against much. Can’t remember Murphy having to make a save.

MOTM for me was Gemmell who can be forgiven a couple of stray passes as he was everywhere today.

A lot off good performances today  gemmell was good and covered a lot off  the pitch not bad for a man  that’s past it  so they were saying last week  but MOTM for me was Ross Campbell 

A lot off good performances today  gemmell was good and covered a lot off  the pitch not bad for a man  that’s past it  so they were saying last week  but MOTM for me was Ross Campbell 

Gemmell past it? WTF? What tool said that?

In other news... I seen that tracksuit loving angry wee mess that follows Sauchie at our game today. Tracksuit and a Sellik top on display. Must be their scout.

On ‎03‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 10:51, Jambo'ness said:

It's a game we have to win.  Have we the energy, determination & fire-power to do so?  Would really like to see Marty back tomorrow.

I got my wish and what a difference he made.  Great to see Marc Kelly back as well and I hope they don't mess about in signing him up.

One of the most one-sided matches I can recall & Oakley very lucky to have only conceded three.

Hard to pick out a top performer as no failures but Gemmell just shades it from Campbell.  A big shout out to Syme who is a great no-nonsense left-back.

Gemmell past it? WTF? What tool said that?

In other news... I seen that tracksuit loving angry wee mess that follows Sauchie at our game today. Tracksuit and a Sellik top on display. Must be their scout.

I'm guessing that's Brian Morgan's father [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I'm guessing that's Brian Morgan's father [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

🤦‍♂️[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Whoever he is, last time Sauchie were at us end of last season he got himself in a right state, right in the face of the boy doing the match report! [emoji1]

Oops! Sorry Brian! 🤦‍♂️[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Whoever he is, last time Sauchie were at us end of last season he got himself in a right state, right in the face of the boy doing the match report! [emoji1]
You'll see him greeting every time someone goes near his boy [emoji4][emoji16][emoji23]

So next week it's the Alex Jack Cup and the BU's take on Tweedmouth Rangers.      It's Scotland v England folks !!! 

Last season Tweedmouth finished bottom of the league.   1 win , 1 draw and 22 defeats.  Scored 21 goals but conceded 139 for a goal difference of -118.  That's an average of nearly -5 per game last season.

This year in the qualifying cup it looked like they had tightened up with a 2-0 defeat by Lothian Thistle Hutchison Vale and a 2-1 defeat by Ormiston.   Both these games were at home.      But today they had an 11-2 thrashing at Easthouses Lily..............maybe they don't travel well.    Hopefully the BU's can do the business on Saturday.................and send them homeward to think again !!!

Edited by Deanburn Dave