Bo'ness United 2018/19

I thought Marty Wright did okay last night and battled well v the defence.
Fraser Keast was lively but the Pollok defence realised the ref wasn't dishing out yellows for pulling players back and knocking them over so he wasn't allowed to show his best.
We got plenty of free kicks last night but as soon as the whistle went a Pollok player ran away with the ball and slowed down the chance of a quick free kick. I know it's all part of football but when it's a friendly game and yellow cards are not getting dished out it's frustrating.

There were a few yellow cards last night for dissent however which shows where the refs priorities were.

I thought Marty Wright did okay last night and battled well v the defence.

Fraser Keast was lively but the Pollok defence realised the ref wasn't dishing out yellows for pulling players back and knocking them over so he wasn't allowed to show his best.

We got plenty of free kicks last night but as soon as the whistle went a Pollok player ran away with the ball and slowed down the chance of a quick free kick. I know it's all part of football but when it's a friendly game and yellow cards are not getting dished out it's frustrating.

There were a few yellow cards last night for dissent however which shows where the refs priorities were.

Was impressed by the young lad Mouhamed Niang for Pollock last night. Quick, physical, read everything well and a step ahead pretty much all game.

Is calum away?

From his Twitter account he is away to Spain this week but there are a couple of reliable sources saying that Calum has informed the club that he has chucked football. Big loss for the club IMO.

No doubt he’ll turn up playing for Camelon this season then...

15 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Was impressed by the young lad Mouhamed Niang for Pollock last night. Quick, physical, read everything well and a step ahead pretty much all game.

A fee will be required 

10 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

Why would he turn up for us? We have enough midfielders and I doubt herdy would take him back after why he left the club in first place 

3 hours ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

Why would he turn up for us? We have enough midfielders and I doubt herdy would take him back after why he left the club in first place 

Can’t grudge a man bettering himself 

1 hour ago, Hunter6 said:

Hate to ask but how did Pollok look ?  Could be a long season again for the lie.

How's your new squad coming together under kegs?

I like the look of the signings he's made.  If I have one reservation it is the over-reliance on a lot of the guys who failed us last year.  He is on the right lines though.

Pollok were outplayed in the first half but looked a lot better in the 2nd half.  Will be a decent outfit in the season ahead.