Bo'ness United 2018/19

10 minutes ago, sevesnape said:

Ok, so no contribution then.  No income from it either then.

Better hope crowds get bigger.

10 minutes ago, sevesnape said:

Ok, so no contribution then.  No income from it either then.

Better hope crowds get bigger.

Yip NPA own pitch now BU are a tennant and boys club will be too and after that anyone can book it 

Just now, Bublue said:

I dont know about them all I know one comes under community club now  

So they will get too play as well then.  Who decides when each team gets access.

This is all theory as I cant see it happening seeing as its been delayed to suit one tenant.

4 minutes ago, sevesnape said:

So they will get too play as well then.  Who decides when each team gets access.

This is all theory as I cant see it happening seeing as its been delayed to suit one tenant.

Yeah I believe that’s true Astro could have went down this year but bu stamped feet 

2 minutes ago, Bublue said:

Yeah I believe that’s true Astro could have went down this year but bu stamped feet 

What I was told too.   Surely kids should be priority for future of town.

What you hear 

Newtown Park Association Facebook page has a number of entries. There are about 5 posts dated 2nd August 2017 that clearly state the objectives of the NPA. An entry states:- "Newtown Park must remain the home of the local Professional football team". They also say the facilities are for BUCFC and the people of Bo'ness.

I would be very confident that the BU's would get priority to play matches and also hopefully do their training sessions.

15 minutes ago, Deanburn Dave said:

Newtown Park Association Facebook page has a number of entries. There are about 5 posts dated 2nd August 2017 that clearly state the objectives of the NPA. An entry states:- "Newtown Park must remain the home of the local Professional football team". They also say the facilities are for BUCFC and the people of Bo'ness.

I would be very confident that the BU's would get priority to play matches and also hopefully do their training sessions.

Do you think it will even happen now.  Where they going to get extra cash.

Seems mad to delay a project.

25 minutes ago, Deanburn Dave said:

Do you think it’s right if say it’s a community area that one team holds up project 

2 minutes ago, Deanburn Dave said:

I didn't attend the meeting so didn't hear the pros and cons but personally I would have liked NPA, BUFC and BUCFC to have reached an agreed position that allowed things to progress as quickly as possible.

I heard that there was discussion between 3  but bo’ness united claimed they would go under if Astro went down now  and then announced figures last night at Agm 

so who has shafted who 

38 minutes ago, Bublue said:

Do you think it’s right if say it’s a community area that one team holds up project 

If you want to know how it will work - look at the Broxburn Athletic set up.  Albyn Park is now owned by Broxburn United Sports Club (BUSC). The Juniors have priority over the community club and other parties but it all works rather well 

9 minutes ago, Blowin In the Wind said:

If you want to know how it will work - look at the Broxburn Athletic set up.  Albyn Park is now owned by Broxburn United Sports Club (BUSC). The Juniors have priority over the community club and other parties but it all works rather well 

But at Broxburn it’s joined up thinking yeah 

1 minute ago, Blowin In the Wind said:

Stretching it a little bit but in the main yes.  

1 minute ago, Blowin In the Wind said:

Stretching it a little bit but in the main yes.  

Ha ha but you all fall under one banner yes 

The clubs really need to link up, a joined up approach would work way better than current setup with two bodies.

Share the ground, combine the committees (or a few from each), young lads and girls in for free each week (dragging their parents along) would bolster the gates, a joined kit deal with all the same kits across the board.

BU surely need to stump up some money for development of the park they want priority over, or the NPA need to charge at full rate if there hasn't been any contribution.

Can't get my head round the BU going to the wall if the astro went down this season? Surely not if they have cash reserves in the bank.

Interesting times ahead.