Raith rovers ( friendly) & betfred cup home ties .

2 minutes ago, tazz1903 said:

Just to point out that east fife threads  are full of rovers fans making sarcastic comments, so hardly Meh as you say .  Airdrie ? why you here tho ?

It’s not just the occasional Airdrieonian dropping in Tazz, your fame has spread the length and breadth of P&B. 

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just to point out that east fife threads  are full of rovers fans making sarcastic comments, so hardly Meh as you say .  Airdrie ? why you here tho ?

Ffs you really are an absolute dunce aren't you? On a 7 page thread (relatively small for P n B ) I've already mentioned that I like to read every active thread in the L1 and L2 forum, such is my interest in lower league Scottish football as a whole.

That's why I'm here "tho".

Sent from my G3221 using Pie and Bovril mobile app

Ffs you really are an absolute dunce aren't you? On a 7 page thread (relatively small for P n B ) I've already mentioned that I like to read every active thread in the L1 and L2 forum, such is my interest in lower league Scottish football as a whole.That's why I'm here "tho".

Sent from my G3221 using Pie and Bovril mobile app

Between this trumpet and King Kebab we could be in for a long season... already front runners for worst poster awards!

Sent from my iPhone using Pie and Bovril mobile app

Between this trumpet and King Kebab we could be in for a long season... already front runners for worst poster awards!

Tbf I don't mind KK, his contributions to some of the nsfw threads are top drawer. I agree about the other illiterate f*ck pig though. Even fans of his own team pick on him. Shame that.

Aye ? you have posted or reacted 8 f@ckin times in this thread are you an obsessed stalker like ?  Go away everybodys bored with this now . CREEP . :shutup

Posting more than once on a thread nothing to do with your team doesn’t make you obsessed.

Will I get into trouble for posting on here because I’m not an East Fife or Raith fan?

59 minutes ago, east fife for life said:

What's that got to do with you being a complete fucking numpty? Making an arse of yourself on this thread without digging a deeper hole.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Pie and Bovril mobile app

You came on here had a wee pop at me , then I ask you a perfectly normal question ? and you react like this ? 

I think it's a clip from a Jerry Lewis movie
:thumsup2

You're right enough, I had to zoom in there, I thought it was Norman Wisdom at first!!![emoji1]

You doff your cap and mind your P's & Q's when you speak about the "40th Best Poster in P&B History[emoji767]" you beige little turd burglar!!! 

Tbf I don't mind KK, his contributions to some of the nsfw threads are top drawer. I agree about the other illiterate f*ck pig though. Even fans of his own team pick on him. Shame that.
Do you know, I haven't contributed to or even read a thread in the NSFW Forum in about 4 years, contrary to what people think, but surely they should be putting up some kind of Blue Plaque or naming the place after me as everybody still appears to think I am the resident total Pimp Daddy of the Nightwatch (remember that) Forum!!![emoji23] 

Do you know, I haven't contributed to or even read a thread in the NSFW Forum in about 4 years contrary to what people think, but they should be putting up some kind of Blue Plaque or something to me as everybody still appears to think I am the resident Pimp Daddy of the place!!![emoji23]
In years to come, our children's children will frequent p&b, chasing tales of the legendary nsfw aficionado King Kebab.

Archived