Raith rovers ( friendly) & betfred cup home ties .

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎08‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 09:07, ++Ammo - Airdrie++ said:

As a neutral who couldn't give 2 f*cks about either of them, I concur.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Pie and Bovril mobile app

40 minutes ago, ++Ammo - Airdrie++ said:

BTW that's a few more posts and reactions in this thread, just in case anyone's counting.

For a neutral who couldn't give 2 f*ucks  ?  I think you might reach double figures on this thread on reaction and posts ?  Hardly giving 2 f*cks  ? :whistle

On ‎08‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 23:42, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

Who has 'Superfan' on tazz1903 bullshit bingo ? 

47 minutes ago, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No! It's Superfan! 

It wasn't even funny the 1st time .  :rolleyes:

For a neutral who couldn't give 2 f*ucks  ?  I think you might reach double figures on this thread on reaction and posts ?  Hardly giving 2 f*cks  ? :whistle

I don’t know if you are a kid or just someone who is awful at trying to troll, either way give it a rest and stop pressing the bloody space bar before and after punctuation marks . Ok ? !

5 minutes ago, Mon_The_Fife said:

I don’t know if you are a kid or just someone who is awful at trying to troll, either way give it a rest and stop pressing the bloody space bar before and after punctuation marks . Ok ? !

Hey ,  I started this thread , nobody asks you to read or reply , why don't you just get on with life without posting on the thread I started ?  just stay away from this thread ?  why are you posting ?  Just stay away , no need for you on here !!!!!!!!!   :rolleyes: STAY AWAY  !!!!!!!!   OK  ?    BYE 

14 minutes ago, tazz1903 said:

Hey ,  I started this thread , nobody asks you to read or reply , why don't you just get on with life without posting on the thread I started ?  just stay away from this thread ?  why are you posting ?  Just stay away , no need for you on here !!!!!!!!!   :rolleyes: STAY AWAY  !!!!!!!!   OK  ?    BYE 

See the source image

You came on here had a wee pop at me , then I ask you a perfectly normal question ? and you react like this ? 
As I say you are a fucking numpty who has just made a c**t of himself all over P&B! In future please don't consume too much Buckfast before making cringworthy/embarrassing and completely pointless threads!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Pie and Bovril mobile app

In years to come, our children's children will frequent p&b, chasing tales of the legendary nsfw aficionado King Kebab.

Surely when Div eventually buys out Google and either moves into their Head Office in Mountain View or has it moved brick by brick and reassembled in Ferguslie Park they can just chuck up a statue!!![emoji1]

Archived