Royal Albert V Beith

Mr.Albert

4 hours ago, Ayr Victoria said:

Darvel should have been made to forfeit the match. They are all going on their end of season trip to Benidorm and that is the reason they can’t play their match.

Mr Robertson and the SJFA should have given Beith the tie and punished Darvel accordingly.

It’s an absolute disgrace!!!

Is It Not A Wedding AV? One Of The Chuckle Bros Stated This On Another Topic,Or Do You Think The Great DL Tells Lies,Dirty Rotten Scoundrel,:shutup

Hah, them from the Valley have the cheek to accuse “Kilsyth” of alleged tomfoolery then proceed to cancel their biggest match in decades for a booze up in Benidorm , dear oh dear let’s blame the fixtures man, now, end of April/May you applied for a free weekend ? I thought you could only get a free weekend for league games ? So game by game in the West you knew this was coming so when did you notify the fixtures man to point this out ?

13 minutes ago, Darvel Dave said:

Theres another topic, why isn't the semi played at a neutral venue, no team should get an advantage of a home tie

Sent from my SM-A520F using Pie and Bovril mobile app

Because it’s the juniors and no cup competition has neutral venues for semi finals, even the Scottish cup semifinals are not  played at neutral venues.  The reason is cost the sjfa would need to hire a park to play it and they don’t want to splash out to do that they let the clubs carry that burden.  

21 minutes ago, Appraisal said:

Hah, them from the Valley have the cheek to accuse “Kilsyth” of alleged tomfoolery then proceed to cancel their biggest match in decades for a booze up in Benidorm , dear oh dear let’s blame the fixtures man, now, end of April/May you applied for a free weekend ? I thought you could only get a free weekend for league games ? So game by game in the West you knew this was coming so when did you notify the fixtures man to point this out ?

we never played the first round to april !!!!

Archived