Ayrshire Cup Final - 09/06/18

BL2

Largs Thistle v Kilwinning Rangers

Meadow Park

2pm

After gaining promotion last week weve met our main goal for the season, so it's been a tough week trying to get excited for this game. That said im starting to get a bit buzzing now.

We're tough to break down having only conceded 27 goals in the 26 league games this season, So wouldnt expect a high scoring affair. The Kilwinning Twittersphere seems to be viewing this is a chance to make good of a season that couldve delivered a lot more so they'll be hoping to beat us.

Largs 0-0 Kilwinning

Largs win on pens

Sent from my SM-G935F using Pie and Bovril mobile app

I was at Meadow Park last night for the play-off first leg and the pitch is magnificent! Should suit the Buffs passing game, but Largs are a tidy outfit too. If the Buffs play to their potential I'd expect them to win. Best of luck to both clubs [emoji460]

At least the neutrals can choose depending on the weather :-)
It's a stupid idea anyway. As someone pointed out in Twitter theres no animosity between the fans etc. Although I accept a cup final has a tendency to bring out these things.

Any idea of a crowd? I reckon we should take circa 300

It's a stupid idea anyway. As someone pointed out in Twitter theres no animosity between the fans etc. Although I accept a cup final has a tendency to bring out these things.

Any idea of a crowd? I reckon we should take circa 300

Reckon 7-800.panicking here,as I'm due 2 fly in fae Rome at half 1 n both Italian n French air traffic bn on strike!!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Pie and Bovril mobile app

Haha usual attendance figures game. Can’t really see Largs having 6 busesworth. Buffs gates have increased fae their 2 men and dug day’s and cash injection has seen a lot of new fresh scarfs around this season as wins increased. Should be some decent neutral interest.
Ask Isa for an accurate figure.
I think it might be a tighter scoreline than some forecast. Hope it’s a good game

Haha usual attendance figures game. Can’t really see Largs having 6 busesworth. Buffs gates have increased fae their 2 men and dug day’s and cash injection has seen a lot of new fresh scarfs around this season as wins increased. Should be some decent neutral interest.
Ask Isa for an accurate figure.
I think it might be a tighter scoreline than some forecast. Hope it’s a good game
Who's talking about buses? We took two buses on Sunday and mustve had aboit 100 fans. We will take our home support to Irvine. So 300

Archived