Andy whits the scores 06/06

Smudger

Got to be one of the worst arthurlie sides I’ve seen. They’ve come a long way in the wrong direction. 

IM should have been out of sight really tonight heading into the return leg. 

7 hours ago, TugW said:

Got to be one of the worst arthurlie sides I’ve seen. They’ve come a long way in the wrong direction. 

IM should have been out of sight really tonight heading into the return leg. 

Mmm.

Attending as a neutral, Arthurlie had by far the better of the second half and missed a couple of glorious chances. Medda were happy to sit on their 2 goal lead.

Tie is far from over, all to play for on Friday night.

Got to be one of the worst arthurlie sides I’ve seen. They’ve come a long way in the wrong direction.  IM should have been out of sight really tonight heading into the return leg.   

Arthurlie have a dangerous strike force and have a few quality players that can change a game like Marks and Mackenzie. I don't think they are as bad a team as some people make out and had a good fighting spirit too, their defence and goalkeeper was a bit hesitant and few miss kicks. It could have been 2-1 earlier in second half or even end of first half. Tough game on Friday, just hoping Meadow can do enough to be promoted. We did miss a chance to make it 3-0 early in second half through header too. Should be a good crowd @ Dunterlie on Friday night. 

Archived