West Region summer transfer thread 2018

glensmad

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Killiepiyo said:

I don't have many good things to say about the ford but have they not won the Scottish cup and almost won it again last season with that 'pub team'? 

That’s Tarmac Utd,Hurlford would be the equivalent of Lugar if it wasn’t for Tarmac man pouring  money down the lavvy.

10 minutes ago, steviethebankie said:

U have a point lol we would all be doing well to concentrate on our own team 

That’s right mate, don’t take anything personal, it’s all just banter. Some good, most bad.

8 hours ago, Black Pennel said:

They have and they did. You can't possibly argue that big Rossco isn't a diving cheat, though...

Fair as game related, It's a source of annoyance and hilarity, more so when it's game changing or they get caught!! but fir grown men to be commenting on someone's appearance like high school drama types is just pish. 

I don't have many good things to say about the ford but have they not won the Scottish cup and almost won it again last season with that 'pub team'? 

Didn’t you support them like... 3 years ago?

That’s Keir Milliken.

What started the daftness and does anyone actually agree with Larky? Clearly isn't him. By the way has any other player won 3 West Region titles with 3 different teams as Milky has? Folk slag him on here but can't be bad to do that?! Also played left back, left midfield and up front and that's just for Meadow....

I was only joking about it being Keir, looks a bit like him though. Sprinting up Volcanoes with his medals, & a Ginster, in his rucksack.
Was the lad in the Bankies team yesterday?

I was only joking about it being Keir, looks a bit like him though. Sprinting up Volcanoes with his medals, & a Ginster, in his rucksack.
Was the lad in the Bankies team yesterday?
He made his debut as a 2nd half sub and set up 3rd goal.

Mon the papers

1 hour ago, passbackdave said:

He made his debut as a 2nd half sub and set up 3rd goal.

Mon the papers

One of the most pleasing things for the Bankies yesterday was the team improved with every substitution. Imo.

One of the most pleasing things for the Bankies yesterday was the team improved with every substitution. Imo.

Yeah we have a decent squad everyone will play there part in it last season. There was boys there not stripped who will also play there part. I think if we keep this squad and add a centre half then we could have a really good season. I wonder if mcbookie will regret having us at 66/1 to win the league. Me and a few boys stand 2 win alot of money come may/june if it goes our way.

Mon the papers

Archived