West Region summer transfer thread 2018

glensmad

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Saucer of milk?lol.
However having seen pictures of Mcindoe, the guy appears fitter than pretty much any other junior footballer over 30, runs up volcanoes for fun. Dont think he’ll be too much of a fitness issue for the Bankies. IMG_0724.jpg

Classic...

Your whole team is ancient,not one guy who’s just trying to get fit again.
That big lardass of a centre forward of yours who throws himself about looking for free kicks really is funny.All for the money and not because he wants to play for the Village green pub team that Hurlford are.
Well, that's put me in my place. Always good when the sophisticated fans of the city teams explain to the supporters of the wee village diddy teams what they are doing wrong.

4 hours ago, ex-german exile said:
17 hours ago, Kilbowie Benches said:
Your whole team is ancient,not one guy who’s just trying to get fit again.
That big lardass of a centre forward of yours who throws himself about looking for free kicks really is funny.All for the money and not because he wants to play for the Village green pub team that Hurlford are.

Well, that's put me in my place. Always good when the sophisticated fans of the city teams explain to the supporters of the wee village diddy teams what they are doing wrong.

I don't have many good things to say about the ford but have they not won the Scottish cup and almost won it again last season with that 'pub team'? 

They have and they did. You can't possibly argue that big Rossco isn't a diving cheat, though...

He is, however, self-aware enough & not so full of himself to go "tweeting" pictures of his hideous framework perched on top of Ben Lomond.

Anyone know the correct plural of "volcano" ? :)

31 minutes ago, Black Pennel said:

They have and they did. You can't possibly argue that big Rossco isn't a diving cheat, though...

He is, however, self-aware enough & not so full of himself to go "tweeting" pictures of his hideous framework perched on top of Ben Lomond.

Anyone know the correct plural of "volcano" ? :)

Just use concentrate on your own team and we will ours  starting to get boring guys 

Archived