West Region summer transfer thread 2018

glensmad

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, stevie2502 said:
23 hours ago, fan of the juniors said:

Think he missed about 3 pens . Be a good few free kicks though

Was it him that scored the free kick at townhead park towards the end of last season. It was one of the best i have saw at our level

He's a great wee player stays in clydebank we missed out there lol

Having watched cumnock on saturday you can see why they were desprate to get Kyle Faulds in. Boy looks a good yin.  If he stays fit he will be a big player this year for cumnock
Unlucky not to get much game play at Talbot. Tucker has to choose and sometimes he gets it wrong. I honestly think he has with letting Kyle go.
Respectful determined player who can actually score goals.

Good business by cumnock in my opinion.

Good luck to Kyle

5 hours ago, geo 1909 said:

Kyle is a smashing player but he will miss  a lot of games with work commitments, thats the main reason he never played much last season

Nice bloke wish him the very best! If they get him available for playing/training regularly will come back to haunt us I'm sure. Mind his goal against cumnock? Good luck pal

Kilwinning sign Gary Fleming from Dumbarton, previously played with Meadow. Great signing.

He was with Alloa last season. Would have loved him back at Meadow but he was always going to go to the club that offered the most money.

Nice bloke wish him the very best! If they get him available for playing/training regularly will come back to haunt us I'm sure. Mind his goal against cumnock? Good luck pal

Could be wrong but don’t think he’s missed pre season training or any games yet so maybe his circumstances has changed. From what I’ve seen he looks as if he’ll be a good addition.

53 minutes ago, .Stuart. said:

He was with Alloa last season. Would have loved him back at Meadow but he was always going to go to the club that offered the most money.

Kilwinning don't have a lot of money, so I'd imagine this signing is more to do with old pals.

Kilwinning don't have a lot of money, so I'd imagine this signing is more to do with old pals.

Absolutely no chance. Garry is a championship level player and could easily have played in at least league 1 or 2 for another few years. You don’t take such a massive step down to play for one guy you used to play with.

9 minutes ago, .Stuart. said:

Absolutely no chance. Garry is a championship level player and could easily have played in at least league 1 or 2 for another few years. You don’t take such a massive step down to play for one guy you used to play with.

I'm a Buffs ST holder, attended the recent AGM and public meeting. I can assure you Buffs don't have a lot of money and there is no sugar daddy. Our player budget will be less than last year and we'll be relying upon KSC u21s to beef up the squad.

Archived