glensmad

West Region summer transfer thread 2018

18 hours ago, Botlad67 said:

Talbot have signed Keir samson from Cumnock and have also signed a young lad from east kilbiride . Heard at last nights match v girvan. Hopefully add to centre of pitch and we won’t be far away again. 

Only if they can header th ball 40 feet in the air

McKenzie and Hay two of the  few who escape criticism in a very poor Arthurlie side.    Im not surprised they are looking to leave to be honest.  Hay is a very good young keeper and McKenzie is just different class. Good luck to both of them they deserve to be playing with better players and management.

McKenzie and Hay two of the  few who escape criticism in a very poor Arthurlie side.    Im not surprised they are looking to leave to be honest.  Hay is a very good young keeper and McKenzie is just different class. Good luck to both of them they deserve to be playing with better players and management.

McKenzie 2 the buffs I'm hearing??

Sent from my SM-G950F using Pie and Bovril mobile app

We have three players leaving ( so far) Glenafton, they are Midfielders Jamie McKernon and Ryan Borris along with young goalkeeper Scott Watson. Sad to see them leaving . All the best lads.

We have three players leaving ( so far) Glenafton, they are Midfielders Jamie McKernon and Ryan Borris along with young goalkeeper Scott Watson. Sad to see them leaving . All the best lads.

You can add Darren McGill to that list also

4 minutes ago, bawrash said:

Fingers crossed for that

Thanks for that , wasn’t aware Darren was/is leaving.

I expect this thread to get very busy from next weekend onwards as contracts start to expire and clubs start to register players again.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Pie and Bovril mobile app

Who is leaving rob roy ?

Kevin watt has left the Roy and signed with lithgae big loss for us but will do well for you lot good luck kev

Where's Borris going?
Or has he just been released?

Pettigrew to ........... champs???

He's no 1 I've heard in the rumours.find out all after Saturday's game.

Heard today Pettigrew signing new deal.not confirmed though.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Pie and Bovril mobile app

Where's Borris going?

Or has he just been released?

Believe it’s Ryan’s decision to leave Loch Park. ☹️ not too sure if he has plans to continue playing or not.

On 06/06/2018 at 22:09, manintheknow said:

Sounds like Liam Mc G is going home, word on the street is that Beith have taken steps to strengthen the rearguard with some players moving away for work reasons. Pollok have lined up a few signings and there will be one surprise departure to a rival from their ranks.

The only defender i know about that was leaving for work reasons is now staying as far as i know   They went and signed a replacement for him in a senior clubs ex captain Can not remember his name as i was well under the influence of drink at the time last Saturday night!