• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
glensmad

West Region summer transfer thread 2018

Ok, here goes, give us your wild speculation, pub rumours, nods and winks or confirmed deals.

I expect a lot to start happening with many players' contracts expiring at the end of next week.

I see Cambuslang Rangers have set the ball rolling by confirming on their official club Twitter that they have signed Scott Davidson from Kilsyth Rangers.

Half the Irvine Vics team to Winton
2 from Craigmark to Lugar
Thats the rumours iv heard so far

I don’t see any of your transfer targets posted here Peter

Wishaw gk to cambuslang & a few of their boys are going senior also. 

Wishaw gk to cambuslang & a few of their boys are going senior also. 

Hearing Smillie is off to pastures new as well

I don’t see any of your transfer targets paper here Peter
Paper ?

The following is a list of the players who have so far re-signed for Glencairn for next season :-

Rhys Donaldson, Craig McGregor, Alex Grier, Tony Fraser, Jordan Leyden, Sean McGuire, Jay McKay, Gary Smith.

Discussions are currently taking place with other players in the current squad.

That should have been “ Posted “
Our transfer targets are not for me to reveal.

How no
That's for other people to speculate on. I do know who we are targeting, but I'd be hung, drawn and quartered if I revealed it on here. ????

Would imagine there will be a bit of a clear out at The Glens. Seem to have stagnated when last season they should really have been getting out of that league.

5 hours ago, fan of the juniors said:

Few leaving the Buffs if the rumour mill is true .

Would you care to elaborate on said rumours as I would imagine your post fits near every team in the juniors.

Few leaving (insert team name here) if the rumour mill is true

Would you care to elaborate on said rumours as I would imagine your post fits near every team in the juniors.

Few leaving (insert team name here) if the rumour mill is true

Been asked no to & I like to protect my sources but can say an experienced defender to their rivals & an experienced midfielder to his former club. How’s that?

2 hours ago, Crazy Feet said:

Would imagine there will be a bit of a clear out at The Glens. Seem to have stagnated when last season they should really have been getting out of that league.

There will be a few in and out, yes.

12 minutes ago, Kilbowie Benches said:

Nobody can sign any new players until after the AGM

Not quite true, you can sign free agents or amateurs who haven't played junior this season.

But if a player has been registered with another junior team this season, he cannot be registered with a club between now and the 3rd Sunday in July.

Been asked no to & I like to protect my sources but can say an experienced defender to their rivals & an experienced midfielder to his former club. How’s that?
Pettigrew leaving then?