West Region summer transfer thread 2018

glensmad

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Nocknosh1988

Reading this in the paper about samson needs his head checked thinking about going to they coal stealers there a shambles of a club. Don’t care what’s gone on off the pitch on the park him along with burns were our best players until the injury and performances proved that. As @Nock10said in this thread too Our best young player in years and we’re going  to let him goto them.  He should of been tied up at Christmas with a contract haven’t we learned our lesson from letting Wilson goto them. I hope the comittte get him tied up when he’s back fit and put all this  rubbish to bed. Talbot poaching players again usual from them. 

40 minutes ago, Nocknosh1988 said:

Reading this in the paper about samson needs his head checked thinking about going to they coal stealers there a shambles of a club. Don’t care what’s gone on off the pitch on the park him along with burns were our best players until the injury and performances proved that. As @Nock10said in this thread too Our best young player in years and we’re going  to let him goto them.  He should of been tied up at Christmas with a contract haven’t we learned our lesson from letting Wilson goto them. I hope the comittte get him tied up when he’s back fit and put all this  rubbish to bed. Talbot poaching players again usual from them. 

You are more or less our reserve side so I don't see the problem. What you have to ask yourself is why a Cumnock boy doesn't want to play for his home town side. Is it the fact that he wants to win things, battle for a place against better players, or how to use soap and water. I hope he comes to Talbot because he's a cracking player.

You are more or less our reserve side so I don't see the problem. What you have to ask yourself is why a Cumnock boy doesn't want to play for his home town side. Is it the fact that he wants to win things, battle for a place against better players, or how to use soap and water. I hope he comes to Talbot because he's a cracking player.

All the best to him, I’m sure the Cumnock dressing room will be a better place without him in it.

If you want him that much why don’t you just pay us the compensation figure and sign him?

Guest Nocknosh1988
6 hours ago, Bawrash1 said:

All the best to him, I’m sure the Cumnock dressing room will be a better place without him in it.

Absolute shocking if he goes to them! I heard today at the game it was a comitte problem not a dressing issue. Regardless whatever did happen he’s a Cumnock boy born n bread and could be the main man when burns retires at the club. Should stay and learn off Leonard And burns who can help him make the step up stairs. Instead of learning off an inferior club. 

Absolute shocking if he goes to them! I heard today at the game it was a comitte problem not a dressing issue. Regardless whatever did happen he’s a Cumnock boy born n bread and could be the main man when burns retires at the club. Should stay and learn off Leonard And burns who can help him make the step up stairs. Instead of learning off an inferior club. 

Well it’s his choice if he would rather play with our biggest rivals that’s up to him, i think we’ve got a good replacement in Dan Carmichael imo

Archived