West Region summer transfer thread 2018

glensmad

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Killiepiyo said:

It will be up to him to put the work in, great example imo is the determination and continuing development of young neilly. He waits for his opportunities, listens and is fast becoming a dependable full back under tucker, allan and mick' s direction.

David was over the moon signing for Talbot as a local lad and I'm delighted we signed him, hard work starts here tho and I'm sure he all the potential to become a Talbot legend in future. Look forward to further signings!

Best of luck to him 

It will be up to him to put the work in, great example imo is the determination and continuing development of young neilly. He waits for his opportunities, listens and is fast becoming a dependable full back under tucker, allan and mick' s direction.
David was over the moon signing for Talbot as a local lad and I'm delighted we signed him, hard work starts here tho and I'm sure he all the potential to become a Talbot legend in future. Look forward to further signings!

His dad wasn’t
He wanted him at Ladeside as he’s from Kilbirnie

Is his dad his agent? Saw a Beith related post tagging who i think was his dad on social media, comment later deleted. Didnt know about Kilbirnie but great player from what I've seen So can imagine a few clubs were probably interested in him. 

Any news at Kilbirnie, seems awfy quiet?

What would u like to know . Signed 2 end of last season . Hynes from Yoker & Mcvey from Queens Park came in . Most of last seasons squad signed up & a few trialists played last week . But a guess you know this already & are just stirring the pot ? [emoji12]

58 minutes ago, fan of the juniors said:

What would u like to know . Signed 2 end of last season . Hynes from Yoker & Mcvey from Queens Park came in . Most of last seasons squad signed up & a few trialists played last week . But a guess you know this already & are just stirring the pot ? emoji12.png

Is wee Scullion still with you guys? I would live to have seen him at Dumbarton. How many goals did he finish with last season? 

Archived