West Region summer transfer thread 2018

glensmad

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, buffy1899 said:

There is ,free 2 any 1 who'll take him.heard he was 1st 1 2 collect his pay every week,playing or not.

Hasnt direct debit kicked in doon kilwinning way yet or was mr winters quick off the mark for his wee brown pay packet ? 

The boy Winter has a talent and his team are prepared to pay for that. The amount is agreed by consensus and he is due his money. Who cares if he is first in the queue or how it’s paid to him. I’m sure you all have your wages department on speed dial to ensure you get what your owed. Why would it be any different for a football player. No need for snide remarks. 

Hasnt direct debit kicked in doon kilwinning way yet or was mr winters quick off the mark for his wee brown pay packet ? 

Very quick off the mark,should have handed it back most weeks[emoji23][emoji23]

The boy Winter has a talent and his team are prepared to pay for that. The amount is agreed by consensus and he is due his money. Who cares if he is first in the queue or how it’s paid to him. I’m sure you all have your wages department on speed dial to ensure you get what your owed. Why would it be any different for a football player. No need for snide remarks. 

I'd like 2 think any wage I got I'd earned my money n if I was part of a squad I'd stay with rest o boys n not want wages n run

Talent,r u Stevie wonder[emoji23][emoji23],2 b fair he is a finisher,but 2 me strikers need 2 put a bit of work in and maybe make a challenge or 2.

On 07/07/2018 at 14:50, Junior supporter said:

Chocolate soldier , had one good season and seems to have went backwards . Maybe believed in his own hype when moved to the talbot.  Plenty better defenders out there 

Concerned about signing this guy-aside from the terrible challenge which put Rowan out the game for months he just looks a very average defender with no pace and limited football ability.I think Ross McCabe was a far better defender and we got rid of him.

Concerned about signing this guy-aside from the terrible challenge which put Rowan out the game for months he just looks a very average defender with no pace and limited football ability.I think Ross McCabe was a far better defender and we got rid of him.

Is the guy Rowan still with Pollok? I was always very impressed with him when I saw him play.

1 hour ago, Lokloyal said:

Agreed 

Talent,r u Stevie wonder[emoji23][emoji23],2 b fair he is a finisher,but 2 me strikers need 2 put a bit of work in and maybe make a challenge or 2.

Love how last season when Kilwinning in title race not a mention of negativity around Winters - happy to have him scoring goals and no comments about being paid etc. Now looks like he is moving on and all the comments come out.

You know what you get when you sign Davie, he is not a tackler, fighter with defenders but when the ball drops to him in the 18 yard box he is clinical.

Archived