West Region summer transfer thread 2018

glensmad

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, peasy23 said:
9 hours ago, cmontheloknow said:
Danny Boyle to Lok

Going down a storm on the Pollok forum that one.

What?..in a good way or can’t believe they’ve signed a bang average player!

What?..in a good way or can’t believe they’ve signed a bang average player!
They can't believe they've signed a guy who was involved in an incident that badly injured one of their players last season.

12 hours ago, catakoom said:

If i was a Pollok fan i wouldnt worry as the 1st time he gets dropped for any reason he will spit the dummy and return to Rob Roy

Bang average player, thinks he is better than he is , no pace and distribution is very poor 

2 hours ago, Junior supporter said:

Bang average player, thinks he is better than he is , no pace and distribution is very poor 

I was never content with him at the back for Talbot.Always had an inclination something could happen whether that be a challenge or drawing on his limited technical ability.Boyle may well be a team player at Robroy but certainly not at Auchinleck.If he was he could have chosen to stay and win his place back.

36 minutes ago, happy said:

I was never content with him at the back for Talbot.Always had an inclination something could happen whether that be a challenge or drawing on his limited technical ability.Boyle may well be a team player at Robroy but certainly not at Auchinleck.If he was he could have chosen to stay and win his place back.

Chocolate soldier , had one good season and seems to have went backwards . Maybe believed in his own hype when moved to the talbot.  Plenty better defenders out there 

Archived