West Region summer transfer thread 2018

glensmad

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, iPhone said:

He’s a good player but both him and his dad think he is world beater who should be playing pro.

I won't be sad to see the back of him!  Has caused so many problems behind the scenes and the comments from some on here prove that with him and his Dad's story telling.

His football ability can not be questioned but his brains are all in his feet it would seem.

He’s a good player but both him and his dad think he is world beater who should be playing pro.

With the money keir has been quoting as saying that he will be getting at glenafton I’m sure they will have no problem paying the compensation that Cumnock are due for him.

1 hour ago, bawrash said:

With the money keir has been quoting as saying that he will be getting at glenafton I’m sure they will have no problem paying the compensation that Cumnock are due for him.

I certainly wouldn’t believe any of the money quotes that he or his dad are saying. He has been coming out with stuff like that since he was a boy playing pro youth & boys club...

Wow, you are seriously getting worked up over this. I obviously touched a nerve. To be fair my first statement was just a tongue in cheek response to the “money talks” jibes. Don’t let my clowning around get to you. [emoji106]????

Also don’t bother replying with “ I’m not raging” patter
Cause you obviously are.

I’m not “raging” about you saying a player is leaving I’m more cheesed off that you, without any actual evidence, can insinuate that Cumnock are not paying wages etc on time

I wasn’t at the event you are alluding to and neither were you and, it would appear that you have taken a comment from somewhere/ someone and put 2 & 2 together and come out with something that is not a slight against s player but the integrity of the club

As far as disagreements at events between players, if true, it is not unique.... ask Kenny Miller / Lee Wallace

Finally, apologies for my comments to you initially, however, I feel that anybody who has comments like that without any evidence is not contributing to the post, just dragging into other areas that are not anything to do with the transfer situation

8 hours ago, Nugent4nil said:

Just saw on Twitter that beith have signed Kevin Green from Queens Park.

Brother of the Green at Cambuslang? Seen him few times, no bad but brother the better of the two. 

7 minutes ago, fan of the juniors said:

Is it David at Lang ? Kev a far better player .

Yeh mate think so. From what I seen it was other way around. David is solid in middle of park and gets them going. The last game I saw at end season him and a lad "Tiger" think his nickname bossed it.

Yeh mate think so. From what I seen it was other way around. David is solid in middle of park and gets them going. The last game I saw at end season him and a lad "Tiger" think his nickname bossed it.

Had him at Ladeside for a season . Was brought in as added steel to aide Davy Anderson & tbh done ok but never imo done what he was signed for . 6”2 but jumped 5”8 . Maybe better in the lower league but never really cut it in the top league

1 hour ago, fan of the juniors said:

Had him at Ladeside for a season . Was brought in as added steel to aide Davy Anderson & tbh done ok but never imo done what he was signed for . 6”2 but jumped 5”8 . Maybe better in the lower league but never really cut it in the top league

We will find out next season then if he is still at Camby!

3 hours ago, Beckanbaur said:

Wouldn’t be hard

A bit harsh.Kevin  has played for 3 senior clubs.Was Blantyre vics supporters player of the year, the year they won their league.  At Rob Roy,he was players,player of the year,and supporters player of the year.They finished 2nd in the top league, & won regional cup.Won WOS cup with  Arthurlie. Had offers this year from other senior clubs,& top junior clubs.Still only 25. I may be a bit biased, as I'm his uncle, but Beith are getting a very good player.

A bit harsh.Kevin  has played for 3 senior clubs.Was Blantyre vics supporters player of the year, the year they won their league.  At Rob Roy,he was players,player of the year,and supporters player of the year.They finished 2nd in the top league, & won regional cup.Won WOS cup with  Arthurlie. Had offers this year from other senior clubs,& top junior clubs.Still only 25. I may be a bit biased, as I'm his uncle, but Beith are getting a very good player.

He was unlucky with injuries when with us but still gave his all over the 2 seasons. Beith are getting a cracking player. Beith will be even stronger next season by the look of it as both Noble and Green are top players in an already top team.

Johnny making a run at the double next season!!

3 hours ago, Beckanbaur said:

Wouldn’t be hard

He was unlucky with injuries when with us but still gave his all over the 2 seasons. Beith are getting a cracking player. Beith will be even stronger next season by the look of it as both Noble and Green are top players in an already top team.

Johnny making a run at the double next season!!

An all that for only £80 a week [emoji23][emoji849][emoji849][emoji23]

Archived