West Region summer transfer thread 2018

glensmad

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never said it was Del Esplin. It was another player, who looks to be heading for the exit door at Cumnock also.
Probably for loads of money no doubt.
Keir Samson by any chance?

1 hour ago, HonestMan1988 said:

The circus seems to be at Townhead I’m afraid. Committee member fighting with player at POTY night and players owed several weeks wages. Seems a nice environment for players to be in.

There’s no smoke without fire....

Only if he has the right attitude which sadly he hasnt....

Don't think I could challenge his attitude on the park, much better team with him playing. He's got an opinion of what he's worth and has a right to express that. Need to keep our best players especially the home grown ones.

He has expressed it all in the wrong way with what ive heard. He is a decent player and he has every right to go anywhere he wants for more money. He should have done it properly though like del esplin has

I think that's where we should have been sitting down with him 3 or 4 months ago which would have been a starting point to quell all the nonsense that was flying about and gauged what he wanted and what we could . I'm sure a few supporters as they have done in the past would have dug deep to encourage him to stay.

Only Cumnock could lose a Cumnock born player over a few bob to our neighbours either side of us.

I think that's where we should have been sitting down with him 3 or 4 months ago which would have been a starting point to quell all the nonsense that was flying about and gauged what he wanted and what we could . I'm sure a few supporters as they have done in the past would have dug deep to encourage him to stay.

Only Cumnock could lose a Cumnock born player over a few bob to our neighbours either side of us.
Maybe the manager doesnt believe he is worth as much as he does

I never said it was Del Esplin. It was another player, who looks to be heading for the exit door at Cumnock also.
Probably for loads of money no doubt.

You of course were standing in the corner of the hall and witnessed all this personally - Naw !!!
I’ll stick with my first assessment - you are a keyboard clown

You of course were standing in the corner of the hall and witnessed all this personally - Naw !!!
I’ll stick with my first assessment - you are a keyboard clown

Wow, you are seriously getting worked up over this. I obviously touched a nerve. To be fair my first statement was just a tongue in cheek response to the “money talks” jibes. Don’t let my clowning around get to you. [emoji106]????

Also don’t bother replying with “ I’m not raging” patter
Cause you obviously are.

3 hours ago, bawrash said:

From what I’ve been hearing him and his dad have been bad mouthing the club a lot recently so if that’s the case good riddance he’s away.

He’s a good player but both him and his dad think he is world beater who should be playing pro.

Archived