West Region summer transfer thread 2018

glensmad

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That will be the same Craig Buchanan whom Arthurlie signed in a swap for Colin Spence a couple of months ago? If Arthurlie didn’t get a fee for Buchanan, then that is a very poor piece of business

It gets better. He disappeared after a few games and apparently the manger couldn’t get hold of him to play in the playoffs.

8 hours ago, Arthurlie1981 said:

It gets better. He disappeared after a few games and apparently the manger couldn’t get hold of him to play in the playoffs.

That’s as shabby behaviour as it gets, particularly at a club where cash is in short supply.  On a different tack, disappointed that one of Barrheads u21s has signed for Beith as opposed to the ‘Lie

That’s as shabby behaviour as it gets, particularly at a club where cash is in short supply.  On a different tack, disappointed that one of Barrheads u21s has signed for Beith as opposed to the ‘Lie

Agreed, but with no manager and no direction at the moment we are going to miss out on those type of players. Johnny has a habit of taking boys from Barrhead.

12 minutes ago, WhoAteAllTheDepays said:

Del Esplin signed for glenafton

Hearing he cited travelling was a problem so goes to an even further away club, can only assume the cash was god.

23 minutes ago, leckie said:

Hearing he cited travelling was a problem so goes to an even further away club, can only assume the cash was god.

I hear they train in East Kilbride, so travelling is nowhere near the issue it was for him at Cumnock.

Great signing for Glenafton.
As regards to money talks, you are probably correct. Hearing Glenafton are actually willing to pay him every week. [emoji849]

Aye guid wan - every circus needs a clown and you are he, with a stupid comment like that

Aye guid wan - every circus needs a clown and you are he, with a stupid comment like that

The circus seems to be at Townhead I’m afraid. Committee member fighting with player at POTY night and players owed several weeks wages. Seems a nice environment for players to be in.

The circus seems to be at Townhead I’m afraid. Committee member fighting with player at POTY night and players owed several weeks wages. Seems a nice environment for players to be in.

Haha what a load of shite

29 minutes ago, HonestMan1988 said:

No comittee menber was trying to fight with del at the POTY night. I am 100 per cent sure that. I was there and not one committee member approached del for a fight

No comittee menber was trying to fight with del at the POTY night. I am 100 per cent sure that. I was there and not one committee member approached del for a fight

I never said it was Del Esplin. It was another player, who looks to be heading for the exit door at Cumnock also.
Probably for loads of money no doubt.

From the Meadow Twitter

Ciaron Smith ex Maryhill and Andy McLaughlin ex Kilsyth Rangers have both been signed today. Both are centre forwards.
Craig Gordon has decided to leave the Club.

Archived