West Region summer transfer thread 2018

glensmad

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply
McKenzie and Hay two of the  few who escape criticism in a very poor Arthurlie side.    Im not surprised they are looking to leave to be honest.  Hay is a very good young keeper and McKenzie is just different class. Good luck to both of them they deserve to be playing with better players and management.

McKenzie 2 the buffs I'm hearing??

Sent from my SM-G950F using Pie and Bovril mobile app

We have three players leaving ( so far) Glenafton, they are Midfielders Jamie McKernon and Ryan Borris along with young goalkeeper Scott Watson. Sad to see them leaving [emoji17]. All the best lads.

We have three players leaving ( so far) Glenafton, they are Midfielders Jamie McKernon and Ryan Borris along with young goalkeeper Scott Watson. Sad to see them leaving [emoji17]. All the best lads.

You can add Darren McGill to that list also

Where's Borris going?
Or has he just been released?

On 06/06/2018 at 22:09, manintheknow said:

Sounds like Liam Mc G is going home, word on the street is that Beith have taken steps to strengthen the rearguard with some players moving away for work reasons. Pollok have lined up a few signings and there will be one surprise departure to a rival from their ranks.

The only defender i know about that was leaving for work reasons is now staying as far as i know   They went and signed a replacement for him in a senior clubs ex captain Can not remember his name as i was well under the influence of drink at the time last Saturday night!

The only defender i know about that was leaving for work reasons is now staying as far as i know   They went and signed a replacement for him in a senior clubs ex captain Can not remember his name as i was well under the influence of drink at the time last Saturday night!

Raging as I was trying to tap him for us as he was my physiotherapist when my back was fucked .

Archived